You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2014-06-20 23:59:16

Magfrey
Guild Member

Magfrey, mage -> Zhirokuro, warlock - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Age:30ish  (stopped counting after 20 or so. So if my accurate age is a necessity ill have to look at my id tongue)
Nationality:Estonia
How good is your English: good (Better than my native language at least grammar wise)
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Moved to Spain for the purpose of studying game making or computing(hope that comes true some day tongue)For now learning Spanish so  I can go earn money for college. I love games and animes. Wow has gotten the biggest impact on me so concentrating on this for now.. yet again.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Magfrey
BattleTag: MonkeyToffy#2223
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … rey/simple
Mainspec:frost(but any spec works that gets me the dps needed.)
Offspec: any but fire atm, but seemed too random.
Professions: Alchemy/enchanting(have all recipes on them)

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.
Nothing different.  Using mr robot atm since it seems to always work well for me. Always gemmed and enchanted not to mention all my alts also.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
I have played Mage /played: 427days 12hrs ….. like to know everything that mage can do in pve. I Consider mage to be a strong raiding class. It has interesting survivability even though mages are made of paper. I Love to use greater invis to mitigate incoming damage over cauterize. Mage keeps me on toes always and can do exotic roles in raid.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
Rogue combat 563ish:Dokumagellan(alch-potion/eng) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … lan/simple
Warrior fury/prot both specs 557ish:Sliceslam(tailoring/jc) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … lam/simple
Dk blood/frost both 560ish:Lichdahaka inscribe/bs http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … aka/simple
Hunter surv/bm 563:Acalios alch-transm/skinning http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ios/simple
Paladin retri/holy 555ish:Ganylon LW/Eng http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … lon/simple
Also have lock which I will delete soon. A druid who is farmer joe(mining/herbing)sometimes gear it also and play tank/resti with it,but mostly just material famr char.Also lvling shaman and monk as we speak. Have also a horde priest spy on ravencrest and will lvl deleted lock to horde side to have 2x spys.
All these chars are in ravencrest. Some other chars are here n there also but don’t rly play with em.

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
Managed to get up a openraid logs I was in. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/nc7jhid70kpgttui/ Had second eyes on the log also and found out that the logs are in spanish so bare with it xD (trying to learn spanish so the game is in full spanish :p )
Some bosses where messy due to OP leaders first 25m hc.

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
Err haven’t rly been serious with it but dps ground was almost 8/8 gold ,tanking I did 12+ waves and healig haven’t botherd.As I said have not but my mind on it yet since doing other stuff atm ingame if those are done will challenge proving grounds.(atm mass alting for heirlmoom and mount boss solo farm)I am a achievement freak so I will definitely do proving ground.Also completed CM with 2x toons(hardest was ppl learning to use invis pots tongue)

Which pve addons do you use?i don’t like using a lot of addons so only have nececery addons like dbm,recount,decursive,quartz,addons that show cds with nrs and proc addon.Other stuff im able to keep track myself so don’t more unless it starts bothering me.I think I got mage nugget also installed but don’t use it with frost.

Show us your UI.
Simple original ui less addons less panic on patch days! tongue http://s2.postimg.org/lavckmda1/Wo_WScr … 214650.jpg

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):well this expansion only raid that’s braggable is SoO 11/14hc previous raids are over gear clear from openraid.
To impress prime time  old raids is
vanilla: mc,onyx,bwl.AQ was server first full clear at lighting blade server.Naxxramas half clear in vanilla guild witch dispanded then joined neptulon server guild who had full Naxx clear. Joined em just a bit before expansion.
TBC:Karazan full clear.Gruul lair full clear before massive nerf.SSC,Magatheridon,TK,Hyal think where all server first clear and rather good world rank.TK Alar was killed before nerf and was 3th alliance or something world kill.BT and hyal full clear first server and BT  Illidan was 16-18 world kill.After few moths core ppl stopped playing so did i.
Wotlk never found a good guild but Naxx full clear OS clear OL clear ToftC full hc clear ICC up to LKHC 25m clear.
Cata:bot bh ds fl totfw bwd full hc clear.

What attendance should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
All raiding days are acceptable for me and more! My attendance is 99%. 1% is karma bad luck miracles and so on.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): None atm and no changes anytime soon.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Heard of u from a friend so when looking into Enigma Order, liked it and decided to apply. Purpose is to find  a guild that is same skill lvl as me or above so I have room to learn and a world challenging guild that I can call home.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Yes read both dkp and raid/guild rules.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3557650671

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
Have no issue on 25m heroic raid environments. All is good as well using recount etc does not impact on my frame rates much
Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes have mic and can connect to any voice com if needed using mumble ts3 n vent on open raid and other places.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
Acceptable!

#2 2014-06-21 17:25:38

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Magfrey, mage -> Zhirokuro, warlock - accepted

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

#3 2014-06-22 22:30:48

Magfrey
Guild Member

Discussed with my spy(friend) tongue and came to conclusion that im willing to prove my raiding spot and wont be offended if i have no raiding spot for WoD.Ofc i will try to prove my worth for WoD also since my reason for applying is for long term purpos.

#4 2014-06-23 11:02:47

Lamme
Guildmaster

I see. We will get back to you either tomorrow in the late evening or Wednesday in the morning.

#5 2014-06-24 16:25:23

Lamme
Guildmaster

The names of the spells on World of Logs are simply captivating. A little bit more patience.

#6 2014-06-25 15:55:52

Lamme
Guildmaster

Despite what you wrote and given our soon to be summer break, we feel it would be unfair to add you to the team at this point. Good chances are paths will cross again in future, but for now -

Declined

#7 2015-04-08 19:37:13

Lamme
Guildmaster

Should anyone seek the information on Zhirokuro, the warlock who recently joined our ranks, you may find it in this application, originally filed as a mage, Magfrey.

Accepted

Board footer