Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2015-07-24 05:31:25

Jokered
Uncertified member

Marksmanship Hunter - Jokered - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality:Romanian / Spanish
How good is your English: Good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Not really, i really like to speak of myself but i think there is nothing so relevant so say off here, would love to have a chat on Teamspeak about all of this tough smile

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:Jokered
BattleTag:Clinkzlol#2121
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … red/simple
Mainspec:Marksmanship
Offspec:Beast Mastery
Professions:Blacksmithing / Enchanting

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Yes, my gear was and is always been fully taken care of as i always do look up on diffrent pages like Icy-Veins, Noxxic etc. to check my BiS , and have fully Optimized gear.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: Well to be honest our class, Hunters are a VERY MOBILE CLASS so that's a HUGE ''pros'' Marksmanship provides very nice Single Target Damage but it cannot provide such good AoE dmg as Beast Mastery does or Survival (Survival is so shit atm because of the nerfs) Sniper Training , another Pro because if i stand still 3 seconds i gain Damage Dealt +10%, Critical Strike +10% and Shot range +10% so that's another huge Pro, tough obviously in a lot of fights i need to move from shit , Don't stand in fire , soak runes etc. etc. so i obviously won't have it up during the whole encounters and that aint such a Pro:)

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:Well atm i have a 685 Ret Paladin and a 665 Destro Lock , I don't think linking the armory of them will make any good at all since they are waaay undergeared for the current content, anyway if you guys really need me on another class i will be gearing it up and obviously come with that class, if you want me to link me their armory you can for sure ask for it and i will do it asap.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
I would like to mention that pretty much ALL the logs i have , had been taken without the current T18 4Set Piece witch atm i HAVE and as you may know the t18 4set hunter piece is just a HUGE UPGRADE for us, Hunters so yes, eventough without that i am able to get really nice deeps and belive me, once you see my dps in a raid, you will for SURE be impressed. Anyway here they are:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KR … mp;fight=7
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KR … p;fight=55
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7c … p;fight=25
What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
Well actually at Prooving Grounds in MoP I used to be #1 Hunter of Ravencrest and about #27 World. I can not proove it atm since i changed my name from Oxit to Jokered.. There is only one way i can really proove to you guys who i am. By impressing you in any raid of urs!

Which pve addons do you use?
DBM
Epgp/RClootcouncil depending if the guild is using it or not
Skada
Mik's Scrolling Combat Text
GTFO
Show us your UI.
http://imgur.com/oSCNikg
Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
Well i pretty much started playing wow in high end of TBC. Started Raiding Naxxramas 10-25, Ulduar and ICC. Then in Cataclysm i was also raiding Blackwing Descent,Bastion of twilight,Throne of the 4 Winds,Firelands and DS. I was pretty active during the Cataclysm expansion...after that the MoP expansion witch i was not so active..just raided a bit of MsV Skipped HoF and Terrance and also raided a bit of ToT .. Tought i was raiding in SoO,got myself Cutting Edge and all that stuff. And now in this expansion i started raiding in HM but i decided to take a break of 3 months so when i came back BrF was already launched and again started raiding. And now after 6.2 came out i've been raiding and ejoying the patch atm so with my guild Corrupted Minds that just disbanded few days ago we managed to do 12/13 HC and several 1% Wipes on Archimonde HC...
What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
I can make it on every day you guys raid, that is not a problem for me, obviously i won't be saying YES YES I will be 100% attendence because there is always something that comes up...let's be realistic so my attendence will be at 90%+ all the time.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
Not as far as I am aware off.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Well mostly i am applying to you guys because you are a good guild for a very long time and that brings to me STABILITY witch is the Biggest Prio atm since i am so tired of guilds disbanding...And i heard of you guys from the Trade Chat, and Wowprogress.
Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):I Have Read them and i agree with the Terms.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
Not something i can think of atm:D
HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4527479844
Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
Yeh my Compturer is good enough to handle 25 and 30man raids it's np at all.
Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes I do.
Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?Yes, that's no problem for me at all aslong as it wont be made public tongue

Thank you for ur time, Best Regards

Jokered.

#2 2015-07-24 18:04:30

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Marksmanship Hunter - Jokered - declined

Thanks you for the application, we will get back to you.

#3 2015-07-25 17:53:58

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Marksmanship Hunter - Jokered - declined

Declined

Good luck in your guild search.

Board footer