Warlock application - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality:
Jordania
Medical trainee
How good is your English:
good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
I like playing video games in general, like football, and the raid time for me is free time don’t do anything in rl.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:
Deathangêl
BattleTag:
Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … AAl/simple

Mainspec:
Destruction
Offspec:
Affliction
Professions:
Alchemy and Herblism

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
I have 4 set bonus, legendary ring  with archimond HC trincket, but need Iskar trincket for some fights.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Pros: Destro locks are good in aoe fights and in fights which adds need to be burn fast. Have portals that can be used in some fights, high survival talents (soul link all the time, sacrifice pact and dark bargain for some fights) the point is warlocks can adapt to fights.
Affliction warlocks do better in single target and bosses who have a lot of movement so cover the destroy weakness.
Cons: warlocks are bad in bosses who need a lot of movement, can’t think of anything else.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
Ya, hpala called yunad was my main from TBC
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ad/simple.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MA … p;fight=16
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Na … p;fight=53
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Na … p;fight=40

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
will I didn’t try endless as dps but I think gold is done
Which pve addons do you use?
DBM, tidy plate, weak aura, skada, affl lock.
Show us your UI.
It’s the normal Blizzard UI didn’t like other addons that change it.

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
My holy paladin experience start from the TBC until TOT, SOO, which i switch to warlock to be my main for these two raid, and return to play hpala again at HM. so until now i clear all the raid content in normal (HC mode now). For SOO, which was the latest raid i cleared 10 bosses at HC, which was at 11/21/13 after that my guild disbanded so i didnt look for another guild. For WOD experience i have Full HC experience and six mythic in HM before releasing BRF. For BRF Full HC exp and 7 mythic killed. For the current tier I tried to lock for good guild in my hpala but didn’t find any at that time was playing my lock in fused as an alt but now I switched to lock to be be my main I killed 13/13 HC in HFC, unfortunately no mythic yet.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
Will my attendance for many guilds before was above 95%, but still rl is not empty of surprises, so for me I will attend all raid as long as I don’t have any issue in rl which is rare.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
nothing
GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Will I tried hard to raid with my friend Dimous, but now we left our previous guild so we are raiding alone, and he did raid with you before and keep telling me to try to join guys, so after my current guild divided into two teams I decide to leave it and join other guild and yours was my first choice as a recommendation from my friend Dimous.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
yes
Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
I learn from my mistakes and I try to improve if my performance is low.

Please post Speed Test results.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4608166937

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
Yes its.
Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
Yes

#2 2015-08-25 01:37:37

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Warlock application - declined

Thank you for the application, we will most likely be able to have an answer for you tomorrow late evening.

#3 2015-08-25 23:10:20

Lamme
Guildmaster

Despite the first claim, I am unable to answer your application today and would most likely need another full week to do so. If you don't mind waiting, that's good, but if you insist on a prompt response, right now it would be a negative one.

#4 2015-09-01 23:51:05

Lamme
Guildmaster

It appears we do not have opened spots at this point. Good luck in your guild search.

Declined

Board footer