Marksmen. Can play all three specs though so switching should NOT be a problem

Off Spec, include ilvl:

Beast Master / 717

Armory link

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o … k/advanced

Battletag

Dovahkiin@2374

Alts, only max level ones:

A level 100 Pally and a level 100 Rogue but poorly equiped.

Are you the original owner of the account?

Yes.

Detailed guild history

For the longest time I have played on "Das Syndikat" in two guilds to be precise. The first one was "Die Krähen" an ally guild. After playing there for nearly two years I decided to leave the ally side and join the horde.
So I started to play on the same server in another guild on horde side the guild was called "In Fidem". After my "GRAND" Period started in classic and ended in WOTLK. I kind of took a step back still playing in In Fidem.

After playing in Cata where I cleared two of the Raids on Heroic I had to take break , because of my mandotory Armed Forces service time. After finishing my time, I didnt really have a fix Raid Guild kind of staying afloat in the huge ocean of pugs... moving forward to WOD. I played on Blackmoore in a guild called Infamous. We cleared 6/7 Mythic in highmaul. (Relevant Time of course.) As BRF came out I raided with them on heroic but had to stop because of time issues. They changed the raiding days, and I could not atend the main raid anymore. So I transfered my main to onyxia where I am now. Here I am in a guild thats also raiding two days a week but has just got 2/13 Mythic. I mainly blame in to the lack of people preparing for a fight. That also explains WHY I am looking for another guild. So basicly what I am trying to say is I NEVER got kicked out of a guild to this day. I am a quite loyal. And I am always on time on raid days.

Raiding History

I have raided in classic and in all expansions. Dragon Souls beeing the ONLY Raid Instance I did NOT clear on time (Time it came out). I however did clear it post Cata. Basicly I have always been raiding as I get the most pleasure out of raiding in WoW.

Do you use your abilities in a rotation or priority system for optimal performance?

Well I have to answer that with a yes AND no. Yes: Sure I have a priority system for my shots to enhance my performance as a Marksman Hunter I my priority should be Chimera Shot , Kill Shot , Aimed Shot if TotH proccs and Barrage. That does improve my damage to a certain degree. No: Because fights sometimes have different elements of surprise in them I do not have a specific rota I have a shot priority and to that extent I use my shots on different situations in the raid. I always keep myself updated on the my class via , mmo-champion , elitist jerks and I have Azerothian in my battletag who I (sometimes) talk to. To sum it up : Shot Priority is very important , the rotation party on the other hand is very "Flexible".

Explain the thought process behind your choice of gear, enchants, glyphs, gems and/or talent builds.

Well I keep myself updated on various theory crafting sites. And I do some simmulation crafting myself. Thats how my choices are made. Pawn is also a very good addon if you have the right stat weights.

How do you keep yourself updated with your class and game play?

As stated above through : MMO-CHAMPION , Elitist Jerks , and through some trash talk with some good hunters.

Do you truly enjoy playing your MAIN character?

I've stuck with my hunter since classic. That should answer the question. As to why.... I dont really no simples answer is I like to play ranged classes. Its just an added bonus that I have a bow or a really really BIG GUN ^^. And also the hunter , in classic was the perfect kiting machine I loved to kite world bosses to main cities and watch them burn. As the players tried to kill kazaak but got consumed making the boss stronger and the fight really really funny ^^. (Got a ban for that action though as a gm hat to dewspawn kazzak, was my only ban up to date 48 hours).

Combat Logs

BRD only HC when I was playing of Frostwolf:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c … /7/#boss=0

HFC from our first and only kills in Mythic and Heroic all bosses:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c … est#boss=0

Raid Ui

http://imgur.com/YzbWWBQ

In a raid situation Grid gets bigger on the left side of my screen and DBM gives me some warnings ALSO on the left side.

Are you ready to trans/race change?

Give me the go and I will do it.

Personal info

Your name:
Toby

Switzerland

Tell us a bit about yourself.

Well hi guys ^^ , I'm toby im a software engineer at "Siemens". I really really suck a writing things , good with math bad with words. My hobbies are Wind Kiting (Yes you can wind kite in switzerland) , playing game WoW of course.. going out with my friends. Reading If I am really bored. Also I like to do some Krav Maga on Saturdays.. DONT WORRY its in the afternoon.

At the moment I am working on my masters degree on the side of course , It should not been an issue with the raid sceduale.

I am a seargent in the swiss armed forces, I am always good for a laugh, I have a dual citizenship. AND If you want to know more please feel free to ask me anything in the team speak IF my applications gets accepted.

Do you have a stable connection and a PC that runs the game smoothly?

Yes I do 20Mb down / 7Mb up. Good latency. Essential PC speccs : 3930k CPU , TITAN GPU, Samsung EVO 500GB SSD , some RAM and a good keyboard , mouse.

Which are the most important addons you use to support your raiding?

Deadly Boss mods = Makes everything pretty simpel.

Weak Auras: GOT TO HAVE WEAK AURAS , Bitches love weak auras. No srsly , Its very usefull for making personal warnings , or displaying other stuff that can help improve your playstyle.

GRID: NOT as important for a DD but Its usefull to see how the raid is doing , on archimonde as an example. Chains are a pain in the ass if you cant read the health plates.....

Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?

Yes to both.

Why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?

Alot of laughs, good raiding experiences, the chance to prove myself. AND a stable place where one can stay and prosper.

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Well , ill put it short my grammar really really sucks.... I am a player who always strives to better himself. I will NEVER EVER say that I am a good player I will SHOW it. I dont bark , but I bite.
If your looking for a laid back guy who isnt totally retarded , has got some decent movement and a good learning curve then STOP looking. You have found him. Ive been playing this game for nearly ten years and most of that time was spent on this hunter. I should have gained a good amount of experience on this class. But no one ever stops learning new stuff.

3930K@4.8GHz/1.45Vcc
TITAN@1.3Ghz/1.29Vcc
500GB Samsung Evo

#2 2015-09-06 17:59:14

Path
Guild Member

Re: Application Hunter Cross Realm - accepted

If you scroll down there is an entire "Personal" section ^^.

But no problems. No I am not german, I am half swiss half british. Born in Manchester and moved at age 7 to switzerland. I am 26 years old. And I work at Siemens as a Software Engineer. That should answer all of your remaining questions. And yes I did deviate from your standard template. But somehow I think beeing different in certain situations is a good thing I just hope I didnt make a mistake by doing it so here.

Kind Regards Indrik /Toby

3930K@4.8GHz/1.45Vcc
TITAN@1.3Ghz/1.29Vcc
500GB Samsung Evo

#3 2015-09-06 18:17:03

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thank you for the application. Accept my RealID request please. We should have an answer for you before this reset ends.

edit: yes, I missed the lower section at first, since I responded as soon as I saw the application posted. I also deleted my post, but apparently only after you responded.

#4 2015-09-06 18:18:27

Path
Guild Member

I would if I could didnt get anything.

3930K@4.8GHz/1.45Vcc
TITAN@1.3Ghz/1.29Vcc
500GB Samsung Evo

#5 2015-09-06 18:31:40

Lamme
Guildmaster

Must be BattleNet acting up again. I just sent the request once more.

#6 2015-09-06 18:39:15

Path
Guild Member

Ahh okay I see the problem.... my fault. I wrote : Dovahkiin@2374 SHOULD BE Dovahkiin#2374 I am very sorry.

3930K@4.8GHz/1.45Vcc
TITAN@1.3Ghz/1.29Vcc
500GB Samsung Evo

#7 2015-09-09 22:40:50

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Board footer