Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2016-04-29 19:30:33

Barry
Uncertified member

Bárry - MM hunter - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Netherlands
How good is your English: on a scale from 1 to 10, I believe its somewhere around an 8
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Bárry
BattleTag: Isandor#2248
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/f … rry/simple
Mainspec: Marksman
Offspec: Aiming for melee hunter wink
Professions: Alchemy & Engineering

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Yes sir, only missing mythic tier chest

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: Doing dmg while moving and taking care of mechanics @ the same time

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile: There not up for the task, since they're mainly for making money and farming mounts etc

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Mn … kL#fight=3

Which pve addons do you use? WA2, DBM, Angry assignments, Exorsus Raid Tools, Iskar Assist also using Spellflash for alts.

Show us your UI. http://oi66.tinypic.com/15qopqt.jpg

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): Current tier 13/13M, previous tier all except last boss from highmail Mythic and Blast furnance due to extended lockout for BH kill on Mythic. Also I dont mind having BH Cutting Edge FoS instead of blast furnance acheivement =P Also CM ofcourse, but not something to be really proud of, more of something that needs to be done for mounts/transmog etc.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): I am in it for the full 100%. And ofcourse there can happen something unexpected, but thats life. But the aim should be to attent every raid yes!

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: Last week i read something about you guys on wowprogress, which attracted my attention. I'd like it but was still a little on the search for the perfect guild. Last night i was searching again, this time more specific. And again my eyes and your recruitment thread met again. I didnt knew if it was faith or just luck, I had the feeling this is the guild I can be in for the long run. So this is me reaching out smile

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Yes, its possible that i've missed something smile
Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
There should be, but nothing comes to mind.
HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
Whats going on in Frankfurt? anyhow here are the results : http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5288360577

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
This won't be a problem
Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
I am able to speak with my dutchie voice if that is what you are aiming for.
Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Its ok. Its probably out there already, somewhere.

#2 2016-04-29 20:57:09

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Bárry - MM hunter - accepted

Hello Barry with a funny letter. As discussed earlier, we'd be interested in trying you out, first raid is fine cross-realm, then we see what happens next.

#3 2016-04-29 23:48:32

Barry
Uncertified member

Sound great man!

#4 2016-05-06 18:05:37

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Board footer