Feanil
Uncertified member

Feanil, Arcane Mage - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

I am 25 Years Old.

Male.

Nationality:

I am Greek.

At the moment, I own and run two businesses, a Cafe store and an Electric and Speakers import company. Other than that I am studying from time to time for my last review on my Master's diploma on Economics and Law Ethics.

How good is your English:

I believe I can understand, speak and write in English fluently.

Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:

Well, I am pretty much a person of routine, I have a very specific schedule which is free to my will due to my occupations, which means I do not have to follow any orders or be specific on any time apart from when I am needed, or to have important meetings. That gives me time to get involved with my hobbies and the things that I like to do on my free time, which are playing Video Games, watching movies, reading a lot of books and composing Music. Other than that I live with my fiance, I am a bit more than enough serious guy for my age to be honest, meaning I do like fun and laughing, although not to be all fun and laughing. That is why I treat all my jobs and projects with respects, just like Raiding which is kind of project to be perfectly done for me.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:

Feanil

BattleTag:

Feanil#2614

Armory Link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … l/advanced

Mainspec:

Arcane

Offspec:

Frost at the moment

Professions:

Engineering and Jewelcrafting both on Maximum

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?

I believe that my gear is fully taken care of according to my theory craft for my character maximization. I might lack a few BiS items, which downgrade my Sim Craft performance, however on real gaming I find myself very comfortable with my stats on my dps output.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

The cons of an Arcane Mage at the moment is that it is the most reliable range dps class on most of the fights, because of large amount of damage output and the fast burst than can push to specific points of a fight as well as the very good survival abilities and personal cool downs which can help a lot the healers as well as the whole raid group for example to soak stuff with Evanesce. The cons for my own opinion is the bad RNG and the stability on the conserve phase of the Arcane Mage rotation.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:

At the moment, on this expansion none of my alts are Mythic ready to raid, although, I can competitive play both Resto Shaman and Resto Druid, which I did on past expansions to help my guilds on progression. For the record, there are the Armory profiles of my toons.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … r/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … l/advanced

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

I will give you my Warcraft Logs Character summary and a good fight of mine just so you can check whatever you have to.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c … 09/latest/

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/X6 … amage-done

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Jy … amage-done

Which pve addons do you use?

At the moment the pve addons I use are:

Weak Auras
Bartender
TellMeWhen
Deadly Boss Mods
Decursive
Quarz 3
Skada
Exorsus Raid Tools
Iskar Assist

Show us your UI.

This is not a raiding environment screenshot but there it is:

http://imgur.com/fNEygY4

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

At this expansion, I had to both study and keep my businesses alive so I did not have the time I wanted to play in the progress I used to, so I started raiding on Blackrock Foundry on Heroic but after the guild was disbanded I did not have the mood to try and search for a new guild because of my previous more busy schedule which was a bit difficult to meet the requirements. After I set everything up, I came back to raiding last January and I achieved this 11 Mythic bosses. I liked Hellfire Citadel and the Arcane Mage as it is so I wanted to progress more, although, the lack of recruitment and the quit of many players on my current guild prevented us for doing so, but I know and I have to do more than that, trusting in my personal skill and intelligence.

For the sake of historical evidence, I will write a few words about my past raiding and guild experience.

I started this game few months after its release. I created my Mage on the Realm Neptulon-EU, experienced the leveling and explored the Old WoW as I am actually a huge fan of Lore. I decided to begin raiding so i gathered my Resistance gear and raided Molten Core and later Onyxia and Blackwing Lair in the Guild NeedJazz, a very good guild on Neptulon but nothing so Hardcore, which I did for several months while waiting for the release of Ahn Qiraz and did Zul Gurub parallel as a 20man. Before the release of AQ I moved to Magtheridon-EU in the Guild Riders of Thulsa Doom. On Magtheridon, Nihilum was the big part of it, so Kungen was the first player in the world to open the gates of AQ and I started raiding AQ up to Twins. I took a brake from WoW after that due to family issues so unfortunately I missed the Naxxramas content and came back to game at November before The Burning Crusade release.

After The Burning Crusade, I played more Hardcore and did Karazhan, Gruul's and Maggtheridon to gear up for SSC and TK in the Guild Dawn, still on Magtheridon-EU. After the easy Tier 4 content, I stated raiding Sepentshrine and Tempest Keep which we faced a bit of a difficulty on Kael (All Guilds did) but after we passed this I entered the Black Temple which I personally found it boring up to Illidary Council and Illidan. At this moment I moved to Kazzak and joined the Guild Aether which had already cleared Black Temple and sticked there. After the release of Sunwell (The Best content based on Mechanics) I raided SW for long because Mu'ru was really a PAIN! Although I managed to kill him before 3.0 but I left Kil Jaedan after the nerf. This was for TBC.

As for Wrath of the Lich King, I played even more hardcore and cleared the content of Naxxramas (Doing Undying and a lot of Achievements of the content), Sartharion 3 Drakes, Malygos Timed. I cleared those in the Guild Aether of Kazzak and then joined the guild Vortex which already was 36 World Rank on Kil Jaedan. I joined them in late tier 7 and started raiding Ulduar which we achieved a very fast Yogg Saron realm 2 and EU top 100 and many Hard Modes like Thorim and Hodir still Top 50. Unfortunately, after the lack of Alliance on Kazzak a lot of Guilds disbanded and/or moved so did happened to my Guild, so i decided to quit WoW for a while again and came back for Trial of the Champion content back in my old Guild Aether. I cleared it in 25 4/5 on Heroic, I achieved several Tributes (Tribute to Insanity) but I didn't kill Anub'Arak on Heroic 25. I started a bit of Icecrown Citadel but for Personal reasons I had to quit WoW again for a while and came back on the late of Content and the release of Ruby Sanctum. I raided (nerfed) the content and waited for Cataclysm.

In Cataclysm, I continued on Aether Guild, I raided Blackwing decent, Throne of The Four Wings and Bastion a bit but again I had to quit because of moving to another House (away from parents). I came back on Firelands I raided a bit but I actually didn't like the lack of people and the continue cancels of raids due to this, so i missed this content Raid-wise while continued played Lore-Wise and it was the Time where I move to Ravencrest with the last of the Alliance Guilds left on Kazzak Semper Fi. We moved here to progress on Dragon Soul but this didn't work out because of the late of the time close to Mists pre patch, so I stayed as it was.

For Mists of Pandaria, I raided with Sanctum up to Siege of Orgrimmar and after that I joined some friends in Omnicide for the further progression and waited for the Warlords of Draenor.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

In general basis, I would be able to attend all the days unless something very important in real life occurs which will prevent me from log in. So, to be accurate I cannot say 100%, so I will say something like close to 100%. As I said above I treat raiding as a serious project so my schedule will have those 3 days taken just for raiding and nothing else.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

Apart from unscheduled stuff that I might wont be able to predict, nothing will affect my attendance.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

First of all I know The Enigma Order and your progression even since when I was not playing on Ravencrest. My choice of applying to you is the stability which I believe you can offer, the professionalism when comes to raids and the maturity that I trust you treat the game.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

I have read and understood the rules you have.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

I cannot think of anything that may enhance my application apart from my Real Time action in the game. As a man of business, I do not even take so much care on words than actions.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

The test I post at this moment is from the House I am staying on Saturdays by the sea, which is far away from the net center, and I do not have the maximum of the speed. If that is not good I can as well as post another one tomorrow from my House.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5431523472

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.

I have not faced any issues yet, not even in the PTR computer-wise. I am playing on 100 fps World and 65 fps raid wise. My graphics and memory are very good and the i7 is running fine so far.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

Yes I do have a Microphone and a headset and I am quite familiar with TS. Although I am not quite an endless talker, I talk when it is needed on the raids.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

It is ok with me as long as there wont be any excessive use of it such as a call in 05:00 in the morning.

In conclusion, I hope that included every necessary information you may need, nevertheless, I am free and open to answer to any question, query you may have.
Friendly,
Feanil.

Last edited by Feanil (2016-06-26 01:42:22)

#2 2016-06-26 17:52:43

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Feanil, Arcane Mage - declined

Thank you very much for the application, we will get back to you in not too long.

#3 2016-07-14 16:10:09

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Feanil, Arcane Mage - declined

Declined

Board footer