Blazinho - Fire Mage

Nationality: Norwegian
How good is your English: Very good

Nickame: Blazinhoe
BattleTag: dobbel #2732
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … hoe/simple
Offspec: Can play both, prefer frost.
Professions: Enchanting and Alchemy

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
No it is not fully enchanted/gemmed yet, because I do not yet know what upgrades I will get before raiding starts. It will ofcourse be fully enchanted and gemmed before raiding.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Well the biggest pro of firemage at the moment will have to be the insane burst we can contribute with, which will be very good for prioroty adds. We also have very strong substainable dps and heavy burst AoE damage. Also very good movement(until Ice floes is used up)
Biggest con would be that when out of Combustion, we are very proc dependant.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
Atm I have 2 other 110s, but no they are not suitable for raiding yet, but if needed I can have them ready.
They are Vengeance DH: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … url/simple
Holy Paladin:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Mangirl/simple

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
During WoD I raided as shadowpriest during highmaul and then swapped to Boomkin as the guild were in need of 1. Here are the links:
Priest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c … 1019476/7/
Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c … 804105/7/#

Which pve addons do you use?
I use DBM, WA2, BT, Skada, Quartz, OmniCC, Grid and enemyGrid

Show us your UI.
Added to the email

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
I saw you said on your site the the more you wirte the better, so here goes:

I have always bin raiding HC or what is now known as Mythic.
WOTLK: As I said I started playing in wotlk, having IRL friends who played the game and was very good at it I got in to a pretty decent guild and got the hang of raiding pretty quickly. Cleared all of the raids in tier 1 on HC(If there even were HC at that time?). After that me and some friends changed guild to the 2nd best guild on the server at the time, and when Ulduar came out we did all the HC modes pretty quickly if I remember correct, except the firefighter(mimiron) and alone in the darkness(yogg-saron). When TotC came out I was called to do military service which is mandatory in Norway for 1 year, that made me miss both TotC and ICC.

Cata: I decided to start playing again when Cata was about to release. The guild I had bin in when I left for the military was split up so I got invited in to another guild that wasnt very good but decent. Here we cleared tier 1 on normal dificulty pretty quickly, but the guild was not as good as i hoped it was and we struggled alot on heroic. But the guild was alot worse than i thought it was(it was pretty good in WotlK), so I was pretty dissapointed. At the time I also got a GF(not anymore), and had less and less time for raiding. I ended up quitting because of her, and also because I was very dissapointed in the guild, and felt the guild held me back quite a bit.

MoP: This expansion I just played for fun, bu that I mean I was only planning on playing casual and not raid. But a friend from a former guild asked if i wanted to join their guiid, and I said yes. It was a 10man guild, not very serious but with decent players. We cleared tier 1 on normal pretty quickly and also the most part of heroic. I really did not like the expansion, and especially the raids. So i stopped playing.

WoD: When wod came I was really hyped and was ready tog et back in to raiding. I applied to alot of guilds, but as you can see from what I have written above my experience was lacking, which does not do justice to my ability in my opinion. I had a hard time finding a guild, but I did find a decent one(Ethic on ravencrest). They where starting a 2nd raiding team which I joined. Our team wasnt really that strong, but we did clear HM heroic pretty easy. On mythic we did decent but struggled with a couple of bosses. The other team did better and only struggled on Imperator. The guild decided to make the strongest team possible to try and get him down. I was chosen, and on out 2nd raid we managed to kill him. When BRF we did pretty good and cleared on heroic pretty quickly. We also did have a steady pace on mythic, and killed a new boss or two each weak. When we had killed 6 or 7 bosses on mythic the raidleader on team 2 for some reason decided to stop playing, which ment that the team was split up. I was happy having a steady and good raiding team for once, and got pretty demoralized when i learned the news, so I stopped playing again.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
I should be able to attend every raid as long as something doesnt come up IRL, so I would say 95%-99% attendance.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
None

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Im applying to The Enigma Order because I want to find a good and steady group to raid mythic content with. I choose you because you seem like a stable and good guild. I heard about you when I was browsing wowprogress.com

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Yes I have. I have read everyhing about recruitment on your site and on forum.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
I would like to add that even tho my raiding experience might not be that impressive on paper, I have always bin one of the top players in the guild I have bin in, and I could probably have played in better guilds than I have in the past. So I would really like a chance to prove myself in a raid envoirement. Also I am a very versatile player, and have mained alot of different classes, and I do play them all very well, and do alot of research on the internet and I also talk to friends who are in top guilds about rotation, gearing etc.

Speedtest:
I dont know how to change the location, but here are the logs.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5624361433

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
Yes, no problem.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
Yes no problem

#2 2016-10-05 15:57:28

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Blazinho - Fire Mage

Accepted

Board footer