Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2016-10-08 00:24:27

everna
Guild Member

Holy Paladin realm xfer - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality:scottish
How good is your English: first and only language besides scottish slang:P
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Outside of wow i enjoy scuba diving it is my passion and my favourite sport besides rugby i enjoy weekends away doing this in different parts of the uk and also abroad.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:everna
BattleTag:deadbeat23#2828
Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Everna/simple
Mainspec:holy
Offspec:Prot/ret(better with prot but i can play both)
Professions:Blacksmith and enchanter

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
yes

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: Well as a holy paladin always has been the main "tank healer" id say my class performs the best out of all the healing classes doing this due to there massive amount of burst single target healing and also being able to heal 3 targets at the one time when speced correctly, also having a vast amount of cooldowns from my experience i am rarely short of a healing cooldown to use during high raid damage.

the cons could be that in some cases i lack some mobiliaty but i believe i counter this quite abit with my raid postioning and timing where i can manage to get heals in where i shouldnt by preparing before hand, the holy paladins burst raid healing isnt the best as our only aoe spell has a cooldown.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile: not yet will be futher into the expansion

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

unfortunitly i dont have any logs and all my skada is reset in mythic raids my healing sits around 250-400khps on average depending on fight and when i affected by boss mechanics i know it says above that i will most likely be rejected but i hope you give me the chance to prove this !

Which pve addons do you use?

https://s11.postimg.org/tlhiurtxv/Screenshot_1.png

Show us your UI.

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): World 1st rag normal, world 29th sinestra, all but lich king heroic 25man cleared. in the current expansion i have 1/7 mythic with experience on ursoc(20% wipe) due to lack of dps and enrage timer hit and renferal (30% wipe)

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. i can make it to all raid days i will do most weeks as i do nearly nothing those days smile the main reason i am switching guilds as i can not really raid on a wednesday anymore due to my dive club being on that night during the winter months.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): i will be there on time and ready to raid 3 times a week

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: I was looking for a guild with a 3day a week raid schedual that wasnt a wednesday that is what got me interested in your guild, after looking at your progression and your tightnit raid group this is something i like, where you are raiding with the same small group of people everyweek, this is the best for progression you all learn each others play style, strengthes and weak spots. Especially being a healer it helps alot knowing who the other 3 healers are and what they are about. I am looking for a more casual approach to the game now when it comes to raiding, but just in a time sort of thing not in performance i play to my very best when i turn up for a raid and i hope you guys do the same.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):yes

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
I am a very skilled healer it is what i played since playing wow for nearly 10 years, i perform to my very best i can and alwways maximize my time into making my character the very best it can be.
HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
Ping-24ms Download speed-56.31 upload 4.78

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please. Radeon Software Version - 16.6
Radeon Software Edition - Crimson
Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series
Memory Size - 4096 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Core Clock - 980 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System Memory - 16 GB
CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers? yes

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? yes

#2 2016-10-08 00:29:17

everna
Guild Member

Re: Holy Paladin realm xfer - accepted

forgot ui screen shot sorry https://postimg.org/image/3mumfvgcz/

#3 2016-10-08 19:49:35

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you in not too long.

#4 2016-10-10 01:40:13

Lamme
Guildmaster

Just a little bit more patience, we will get back to you on Tuesday, before next reset.

#5 2016-10-10 11:54:57

everna
Guild Member

Thanks mate appreciate the updates.

#6 2016-10-11 01:56:55

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Migrate, talk to me.

Don't be human. Draenei will work, dwarf is perfect. Just don't be a human.

Board footer