Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2016-12-06 01:02:36

boegequg
Guild Member

Havoc DH - Bøgequg Apply - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Danish (Denmark)
How good is your English: English always been my 2nd language since 6th grade, only my grammar that is terrible big_smile.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I live in an apartment by my self. When im not on work im most likely in the gym or playing WoW. I enjoy playing PC always been a big hobby of mine since i was a little kid. Im a person with alot of humour and that always bring a positive vibe where ever i go.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Bøgequg
BattleTag: qug#2644
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … qug/simple
Mainspec: Havoc
Offspec: Vengeance
Professions: Jewelcrafting and Enchanting

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
Ofcourse it is, will always have gems and enchants on my gear with the highest stats possible and it will always be that way.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Pros: For me personally i really enjoy the cleaving on DHs and the movement abilities.
Cons: For me i had problems in the beginning with ST dmg because i was used to focus on MT talents/spells, on the other hand its something i have been working on and for my self i have seen progress.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
Atm i putted my old main on freeze mode(retri pala) and started to chill abit on my Hunter. but at this point its only on 833 ilvl so yeah maybe for mythic dungeons and a quick normal EN otherwise not at this point.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … %A9/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … las/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Gt … p;fight=28
This log was from this weeks reset in HC / Mythic EN.

Which pve addons do you use?
I only use DBM/Skada/rclootcouncil/angry assigment and a personal preference because of my transmog addiction i got atlasloot.

Show us your UI.

http://imgur.com/a/8Dyfi

Tell me if the link aint working and i will upload it on another website.

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

Vanilla:
My first toon was my rogue Haffelaff on the realm Killrogg, where i only lvled in like the last three months of the game until burning crusade arrived where i actually started my raid encounters for the first time.

BC:
My rogue was the first toon i started to raid with. what i manage to get down in BC was following, Kara, Gruul, Magtheridons' Lair, 3 bosses in SSC and Void Reaver in TK, i never had the opportunity to enter MH/BT/SW when BC was up running because i was more casual back then.

Few weeks before Wrath i started to level a Paladin because i always wanted to play on one.

Wrath:
In Wrath was the beginning of my Paladin, and yes i miss seal of blood! My progress in wrath, Naxx10/25 cleared, EoE10/25 cleared, OS3D10/25 cleared. When ulduar arrived i had a break from the entire raid until 1-2 weeks before ToC arrived where my progress started again. Ony10/25 Cleared, ToGC10 cleared, on 25man hc we didnt manage to kill Anub'arak. When ICC landed i couldnt get enough of this raid this is definately my favorite one, ICC10/25 cleared, ICC10HC i was missing LK(i tanked in 10man hc at this point and i havnt done that since). in 25man hc we killed up Sindra, this was done before the 30% buff from blizzard inside ICC. RS10/25 cleared.

Cata:
I joined some real life friends guild where we started out with bwd/bot. I never cleared bwd, was only missing Nefarian on normal, BoT was cleared on normal. I went to play with the great danes, cleared up till nef on HC, and in BoT i was missing council + sinestra on HC. ToFW was cleared on normal and Conclave on HC. When FL landed i got back to twilights hammer and cleared FL25 and only 3 on HC. then Dragon Soul came out, DS25 cleared and 25HC cleared also. This is where i met Roczoc <3.

MoP:
This expansion never got my motivation high i cleared MSV normal + 4 bosses in HoF, after that i had a big break. so i never went into ToES + ToT when that content was live. I came back some weeks before SoO because i was hyped about this raid, this was the time i went back to 10man + rerolled Rogue. Progress in SoO 10 man cleared on hc i had 11/14 struggling on siegecrafter. After playing on my rogue i was missing my pala, so i went back to play paladin but only as social until WoD launch.

WoD:
Highmaul cleared on hc and kargath + twins down on Mythic. I did also clear BRF/HFC on HC but was to bored of this expansion so i really had a big break until the best expansion since wrath came out!

Legion:
It wasnt my intention to go demon hunter but after i played it on the intro stage i immediately fell in love with the class. So my paladin is on hold for good.
EN cleared on normal/hc and at this point im on 3/7 mythic with dragons mythic on around 40% as my best try so far. Trial of valor i only got 2/3 hc.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. The raiding days suits me fine. I will hold a 100% attendance.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): Sometimes we might have longer open in my store but it lands on fridays mostly. and once a year we got status which means we gotta count all out products in the store but that is only 1-2 times per year and it lands in the beginning of January. Oh and i got 1 week vacation from 15th January till 22th January were i will be in Gran canaria.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
I am applying to you guys because i wanna compete more than i have done in this expansion so far. And because i want to become a better player with great raiders surrounding me, and because i know roczoc from a long time ago and i have only heard good stuff about you + i was a social until i joined a danish guild which disbanded today.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
I understood it all and they are okay for me.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
Oh i forgot to say my current wep rank is 31, halfway to 32 and artifact knowledge is on lvl 19. Will ofcourse farm as much as possible is that is required.
If you have further questions about me, how i play or what else that pops into your heads just /w me ingame or on my btag. i will stay updated in here also ofcourse.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5854003540

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
I have never had issues with my PC im usually around 60-70 FPS in 20-25man raids and higher on 10mans.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes i have and i have mostly been using TS3 also.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Yes im fine with that, its also the best way to get in touch if something happends.

At the end i just wanna say thanks for taking your time to read this applications.
//Bøgequg - Mikkel

Last edited by boegequg (2016-12-06 01:04:21)

#2 2016-12-06 18:35:48

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Havoc DH - Bøgequg Apply - accepted

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you shortly, most likely tomorrow (Wed).

#3 2016-12-10 23:45:11

boegequg
Guild Member

Just for a little update on my wep rank, which is now rank 34 and will work hard to get it towards 35 quick.

#4 2016-12-12 18:28:37

Lamme
Guildmaster

Hey man, sort of forgot about you a little bit. Just a bit more patience, sorry.

#5 2016-12-12 19:21:36

boegequg
Guild Member

Lamme wrote:

Hey man, sort of forgot about you a little bit. Just a bit more patience, sorry.

All good mate. Patience is the key to succes!

#6 2016-12-16 00:22:22

Lamme
Guildmaster

Sorry again it took that long, but while I admit I initially forgot about you, I then needed to take my time to consider all the options. Sadly, while the player seems very interesting, the character (and I mean the class, not so much the gear) is just simply not what we currently need. Do stay in touch through Roczok or so, cause we definitely might be interested one day.

Sadly, for now -

Declined

#7 2017-02-05 17:49:55

Lamme
Guildmaster

Patience and persistence pays off -

Accepted

Board footer