•  » Application: Affliction Warlock - Woolfie - declined

#1 2017-05-25 14:53:59

Woolfie
Uncertified member

Application: Affliction Warlock - Woolfie - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: England (UK)
How good is your English: Very good.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Nothing much apart from I have alot of spare time and play cricket most of the day on Saturday.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Woolfielock
BattleTag: Vayne#1783
Armory Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e … oolfielock
Mainspec: Affliction
Offspec: Demo
Professions: Tailoring/Enchanting

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
In terms of stats yes, my ilvl is low due to a break since January (To much Mythic+, burnout is real). I have 5 legendaries, 2 for demo, 2 for all specs and 1 for destro. Sadly 0 DPS increases for Affliction so far (Apart from the stats). Fortunately Simulations suggest there is only a 5% difference between having good legendaries and having 0 when using specific meta talent builds, it is worse with soul effigy but they are removing that talent is ToS.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
- High damage if played correctly (ST and Cleave)
- Scales nicely with gear
- Self sustain (Drain Soul, Soul Link, Healthstones, Unending Resolve, Demon Skin, Dark Pact and Siphon Life).
- Healthstones
- Portals
- Movement makes your DPS suffer when playing Malefic Grasp, but can be fixed by going Writhe or Haunt in ToS.
- Very RNG based in terms of Reap Stacks and Shards. (Can make a 200-300k difference based on pure luck).

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile: I have a priest but is Horde and can not trade him any time soon. tongue

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Warcraft Logs:

Which PVE addons do you use?
- DBM
- Skada
- WA's for certain Mechanics
(I like to play with minimal addons, for reference check twitch.tv/yipztv, my UI is very similar to his).

Show us your UI.
http://prntscr.com/fbx7b5

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

7/7 EN M (1500)
2/3 ToV M (1066 Guarm)
3/10 NH M (749 World Trilliax)

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
I can make all days, rarely I could be late of Sunday/miss Sunday if something comes up in IRL, but I guess that's the same for everyone.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): Nothing.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: I made a post on Wowprogress and the GM encouraged me to apply. After searching through your WoWProgress, I can see your a long standing and experienced guild, which is something I want. I can also see you want to clear Cutting Edge, which is what I also want.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Yes.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? I'm good at the game. tongue

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany. http://prntscr.com/fbxep7

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?: Yes

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?: Yes, but I don't know how much is costs from country to country.

Last edited by Woolfie (2017-05-25 14:54:17)

#2 2017-05-25 17:43:19

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Application: Affliction Warlock - Woolfie - declined

Declined

• Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Application: Affliction Warlock - Woolfie - declined

Board footer