Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-06-18 01:16:32

Pacale
Guild Member

Pacale- Frost mage 914 - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Poland
How good is your English: Good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I'm friendly, patient and understanding person able to work with people

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Pacale
BattleTag: Sokopoko#2999
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … est/pacale
Mainspec: Frost
Offspec: Arcane

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
It is. Unfortunately i haven't managed to get good trinkets in this tier. Unlucky

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
We'll see when ToS opens. I believe Frost is still decent single target dps

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ … est/pacale

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
I'm raiding mythic since Legion launch. Cutting Edge in NH and ToV

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host?
ofc

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
nope

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
I believe it's a perfect guild for me. I found you on wowprogress.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
I'm friendly, hard working person who needs a place to prove skills and perform well. I'll be a nice surprise for you in matter of performance, if u only believe in me and give me a chance! ;>

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
ofc!

#2 2017-06-18 18:18:17

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Pacale- Frost mage 914 - accepted

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

I sent you a RealID invitation, I'd appreciate if you accepted it so that we could have a chat.

#3 2017-06-21 20:09:41

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Pacale- Frost mage 914 - accepted

Accepted

Board footer