Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-07-18 00:46:36

mjw1989
Uncertified member

Elisha - Recruitment - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: British
How good is your English: Fluent
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I'm not a serial killer

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Matthew Wharton
BattleTag: dante89#2362
Armory Link:
Mainspec: Marksmanship (AoE)
Offspec: Beast Mastery (Single Target)

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Yes except bis legendaries, but i still do top DPS due to relics and knowledge of class.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: The hunter holds a very strong position in terms of DPS in 7.2.5. BM offers exceptional mobility and single target DPS, and marksmanship an unruly amount of AoE.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mq … amage-done

Please ignore the low parses on the last 4 bosses, the one on Avatar was 3 days after release and I died early due to the soaking phase. I do about 900k-950k average on avatar in BM and 1.45m on mistress in pug groups (Marksman).

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): I managed to pug 8/9 heroic within the first week of ToS.

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host? I might have a problem getting to the raid on sundays but all other times i'll be available.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: In all honesty, I cannot progress further via pugging or the current guild that I'm in. I've been at 8/9 HC for 3 weeks now and I've stayed in this guild out of loyalty and caring for the GM and officers but its not showing any signs of getting better and its limiting my progress too much. I first heard of you from a friend (Buggsbunny) who recently joined you and he keeps pasting me his new achieves tongue

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Yea sure

#2 2017-07-19 17:52:57

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Elisha - Recruitment - declined

Declined

Board footer