Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-08-15 01:38:45

Rakarth
Guild Member

Rakarth (gnome)mage Application - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Netherlands
How good is your English: I would say decent.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I like to talk/conversate and more... Communication is the key in close to everything.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Rakarth
BattleTag: Rakarth#2137
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … c3%a1karth
Mainspec: Frost
Offspec: Fire and Arcane

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?

It's gemmed/enchanted and ready for action

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

Some positive points about the current meta, is that the current tier is in need for soaking classes wich a mage can provide (twice as frost)
Further the mage is quite versatile in a lot of situations wich can be a huge plus in encounters.

Frost: Is decent, not as OP anymore as it used to be but still good.
Fire: Becoming better since frost is nerfed (double lance) but heavenly dependant on de proper legendaries. Can really shine in some encounters.
Arcane: Bit of the middle.. has something of both but not excels in anything like frost or fire does in the right circumstance.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Raiding Experience:

For the last 2 tiers i cleared Normal and heroic and some bosses on mythic in Nighthold.
And i cleared Normal and Heroic Tomb of Sargeras.

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host?

So far i had a 100% attendency in my previous guild, so i would say yes.
Things can always occur, but i think it will be no problem.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

I know one of ur members for quite some time already. We both raided in a guild and we even made an own guild back in the days.
He was telling me that u guys were in need of Gnomes.. uhh people.. He also knew about my current situation in my previous guild.
I have mostly been an officer in the guild but since there were some issues in dicipline/inactivity/dedication from some other people,
i went rather annoyed. I have been organising all the raids with the help of our tank leading it. And was mostly the person to be adressed in a lot of guild related stuff. My initial job was to be there for the people, but since other offciers were inactive i got everything on me. (atleast that's how i felt it)

I'm a kind person.. mostly to kind... wich is a great good, but can also be a huge trap. Beeing an officer and getting a lot of stuff thrown towards ur head is acceptable (since i got a big head as gnome) but in my perspective i accepted things way to long for myself and that was the start of my own downfall. I asked our GM to be demoted to member to see if that would lighten up my mind a bit and seeing things more positive without any "leading" role. Since i still felt the same even beeing a member, i made the choiche to either quit the game or find something "new" other environment new challenges meeting other people. to get my motivation back. I like this game but that's only one part. Atmosphere, people and fun is the other part i have high on my list.

That's were the talk with Smalle began, we spoke brief about the vision of the guild and my vision.
Time will tell but ill do my best to be "There" and take the adventure together.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

As said above, im a person that likes to talk with other people. Communication is really important for me so if there is anything that needs to be said.. we can talk things out on either discord/ts/chat. Don't hesitate to ask if u feel the need for it.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

If it's needed i can provide it.

#2 2017-08-15 21:16:28

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Rakarth (gnome)mage Application - accepted

Accepted

Board footer