Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-08-19 00:51:02

Styxed
Guild Member

Styxed - Shadow Priest - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Danish
How good is your English: Fluent
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Got 3 kids (aged 2, 3 and 5) and a wife, so i got my hands full smile

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Styxed
BattleTag: Styx#2606
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … tem/styxed
Mainspec: Shadow
Offspec: Holy (but mostly just used for clearing old content)

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? yes

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: well shadow has been through a bit of a roller coaster during Legion. We started out awesome with Surrender to Madness, then we got nerfed to zero and now we're somewhere middle in the pack. Our best scenario is still high health cleave battles, although our single target damage has somewhat improved in ToS. We are still absolutely shite in battles with many low health mobs.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): been raiding in a very casual guild so far, but managed 4/7 EN mythic, 3/10 NH mythic

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host? yes, has been cleared with the wife tongue

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): sometimes i will be alone with the kids at night (my wife work night shifts), but it hasn't really been a problem.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: i was contacted by Lamme, who encouraged me to apply

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? i'm an old school raider going all the way back to MC 2005, i've cleared everything on highest difficulty when it was current content, up until mid-MOP when i became a father. I took a break from WoW and returned 1 month before Legion hit. Been raiding very casually the past year, but now i want to get back into the game, while still maintaining RL smile

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? sure, no problem

Don’t blink. Don’t even blink. Blink and you’re dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don’t turn your back, don’t look away, and DON’T blink.

#2 2017-08-19 12:49:51

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Styxed - Shadow Priest - accepted

Hello and thank you for the application. We will get back to you today, tomorrow at latest.

#3 2017-08-19 17:09:16

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Styxed - Shadow Priest - accepted

Accepted

Contact us in game for an invite please.

Board footer