Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-08-19 18:46:00

Hurin
Guild Member

Hurin warr app - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Serbia
How good is your English: good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I like a lot to laugh and make jokes smile

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:Hurin
BattleTag: bajic#2385
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … rest/hurin
Mainspec: fury
Offspec: arms-but dont have perfect stats/gear

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? yes yes and yes just best stats dont look on ilvl

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:we have rly good burst,execute dmg,high mobility (2 charge+leap) and we can help with comanding shout 15% max hp for 10 sec in situation when raid going down

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26294015 i dont take pics so i go random kj hc and got this----http://imgur.com/a/ebqUm
Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):in current expa dont have anything on mythic just bcs i back in wow before 4 months so noone want me with low gear in guild,but I quickly fit and quickly learn so i make some progress in pugs as you can see on armory,btw playing wow from vanilla i stop on mop bcs alot of ppl from guild leave wow and here im again.

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host? yes

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):maybe some bday or party idk but im my country everything start  around 23:00 so ill be on all raids smile

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: i want to jump in good guild where i can have a spot and to show everything what i know,some guys speak about enigma day before he leave this guild but i dont know anyone,i just joined in this guild,like we are 3/9 and i need to start mythic this week but yesterday we wipe 20 time on kj hc ppl donk know what thay doing,and me as a new guy must to explane what and when and how to do some tactic,bcs that i want good guild where ppl know what thay doing

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?just want to ask for chance so i can show you everything what i know

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? yes

#2 2017-08-19 18:51:11

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Hurin warr app - accepted

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you before next reset.

#3 2017-08-24 10:55:19

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Hurin warr app - accepted

Accepted

Board footer