Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-08-27 12:42:27

Tardmage
Guild Member

Tardmage application - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Finnish, Finland
How good is your English: I speak English fluently but with a Finnish accent. Can understand English clearly
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I enjoy playing at competitive level like high m+

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Tardmage
BattleTag: TimiixD#2794
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … t/tardmage
Mainspec: Frost
Offspec: Dont really play other specs /:

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Yeah all socketed / gemmed / enchanted

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: Pro: Mostly high on dps while doing tactics right
Con: All 3 specs can be competitive if u play them right.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ … t/tardmage

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): 3/9m

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host? Yes.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): I play ice hockey, There can be some cases where i cant make it or im late. but mostly i can make it to raids in time.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: Im applying to The Enigma Order cause i am looking for a raiding guild, Chose you cause site and wowprog said you have (high) on Mage so thought why not. i was scrolling on wowprogress and saw your page there.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? I am a motivated player who wants to kill bosses and stay focused on the actual raid.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? I hope so, and im fine with phone number thing

#2 2017-08-27 12:44:54

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Tardmage application - accepted

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you before the end of the reset.

#3 2017-08-31 11:18:54

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Tardmage application - accepted

Accepted

Board footer