Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-08-27 13:16:20

blake
Uncertified member

Blake - Warlock - cancelled

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Swiss
How good is your English: Mothertongue, lived in London for 6 years and Canada for 2.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I play many instruments, violin / piano for 16 years now, i play quite a few others aswell.. not particularly interesting for you though. I am a competitive gamer and have played multiple Lans in france for League, which i do not play anymore.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: blakexx
BattleTag: cynetiks#2133
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … st/blakexx
Mainspec: affliction
Offspec: / (Don't really see the necessity of playing any others due to the state of affliction currently, i am a highly adaptable player and am able to play other specs if needed).

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
Yes, i spam m+ for gear outside of raid hours and do lockouts for addition legendaries. My current legendaries are competitive (chest + belt), i still do all the lockouts i am able to each week to try get prydaz for situational fights (mainly m+).

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Cons: Poor cooldowns making it so our dps has to be given some time to catchup to other classes but the longer the fight the more competitive we are able to be with other classes. Also not particularly good target swapping due to agony doing negative damage on low stacks, unlike mages who can for example keep lance procs and swap very easily we struggle a lot more. As for pros, our survivability is incredible, we don't need much healing at all due to soul drain + Siphon life. We also have high sustained dps for long fights unlike some other classes which rely heavily on cooldowns, so we can compensate for them. Our mobility is not the greatest but we can compensate by thinking ahead and re applying our instant dots whilst moving.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
In progress (i haven't logged my warlock so going to try and re kill some hc bosses).

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
Very few, i was a challenge mode booster throughout WoD (3man with some people from silvermoon), we were a very competitive team and had about 2k done. I have not played this expansion until 3 weeks ago and have currently caught up on 2 characters. Before that i also boosted Rbg through pilotting and got banned for it (in cata, my rbg experience being 2.8+, arena 2370). I do not have previous raiding experience due to not having ever wanted to raid, currently only 1/9m.

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host? Yes

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): I always show up.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Both my friend and I are looking for a guild together since we enjoy playing together and we thought your guild would be a good fit. The times are great, the demand of warlocks and mages is also great and your progress is competitive, which we also are.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
I am able to play any class at a competitive level and do not mind switching for the benefit of progress. I also don't have issues taking criticism of any form and work on myself. I'm here to prove my worth.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
Yes, no worries.

Last edited by blake (2017-08-27 13:32:08)

#2 2017-08-27 14:12:59

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Blake - Warlock - cancelled

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you before the end of the reset.

#3 2017-08-28 00:06:43

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Blake - Warlock - cancelled

Cancelled

Board footer