Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-08-27 17:11:52

Redhawk
Guild Member

Redhawk Application - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: British
How good is your English: good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I am a bit of a petrol head, you will probably find me at Brands Hatch most weekends at some point and watch the F1 races.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Redhäwk
BattleTag: Redhawk#2407
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … dh%C3%A4wk
Mainspec: Ret
Offspec: Prot

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? yes all my gear is enchanted and gemmed if i intend to equip it. i also have some off pieces that i have ready waiting to swap other bits out when I get other bits i.e tier legs and i have a better helm.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: Rets a little weak at the moment, we really suffer with any downtime or times we have to move away from the target i.e Desolate host. we have some utility like wisdom that can help healers a bit.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c … ;boss=2032

my dps is not what it should be at the moment as my I have been passed over a bit due to the state of Ret and the loot council felt it would be better used else where.

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

FL 6/7 25 HC
DS 8/8 25 HC
MSV 5/6 25 HC (went back and killed will after ToT came out)
HoF 4/6 25 HC (went back and cleared the last 2 after ToT came out)
ToeS 4/4 25 Normal
ToT 3/13 25 HC 4/13 10 HC

I then joined Deathsworn Verdict in August 2013 on my DK and swapped to my Paladin in WoD, and cleared the following raid bosses

ToT 10/13 Mythic
SoO 14/14 Mythic
HM 3/7 Mythic (cleared the other bosses when BrF came out)
BrF 9/10 Mythic
HC 13/13 Mythic
EM 7/7 Mythc
ToV 1/3 Mythic (cleared the other two when NH was already out)
NH 10/10 Mythic
ToS 5/9 Mythic

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host? yes I can make all three of your raid days

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): I do not often miss raids but on a few occasions i may need to work late, maybe once a quarter.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: I received an in game whisper from Lamme today, we had a chat for a while and I have decided to apply on the back of that conversation.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? I am not a guild hopper, i have only been in two raiding guilds both for over four years. in my first guild i started as a raider then i became an officer and the raid leader. I have been in DSV since mid 2013 and during that time I have had a number of rolls again I was an officer and also a raid leader. unfortunately real life commitments meant I could not dedicate enough time to continue in these rolls so stepped down to a raider level. I still make sure i keep up to date with all bosses and my class though. 

I am looking for a new home. my primary goal in WOW is to clear the raid ccontent at the highest level while its still relevant. but the guild atmosphire is very important to me, I want to be part of a community that enjoys there time in and outside of raid time.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? yes.

#2 2017-08-27 19:15:46

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Redhawk Application - accepted

Thank you for the application, we will be happy to have you.

Accepted

Board footer