PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: British
How good is your English: Good, only language

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Falza
BattleTag: Falza#2529
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … idon/falza
Mainspec: Ret
Offspec: Prot/Holy - Fine playing either although gear is currently lacking in both specs.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Yes, fully enchanted/gemmed 

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: Currently Ret is lacking in the constant ST dmg (although some buffs in 7.3 should help close the gap) Ret's specialties are High Burst, High Constant AoE/Cleave, Solo soaking with Bubble/BoP, and having the highest survivability in melee.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier. 

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3221 - Should be on all of ToS haven't missed a raid with Exile so far.

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host? Yes

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): None.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: I'm applying as i want a guild to raid mythic with and make progress on current content, i rejoined Exile on my return to the game however with the current state of the guild it is extremely rare to ever get more than 16 players attending a raid. I found the guild via wowprogress as im looking to move to a high populated server

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Yes, this is fine

Last edited by Falza (2017-08-28 19:07:22)

#2 2017-08-30 13:09:00

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Falza - Ret Paladin Application

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you very soon.

#3 2017-08-31 11:21:07

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Falza - Ret Paladin Application

Accepted

Board footer