Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-09-14 00:48:53

Kreshya
Guild Member

Kreshya - Enhancement Shaman - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality:Albanian / Swiss
Occupation: Student and Part time Team leader in tele-communication.
How good is your English: 10/10
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I'm pretty laid back and like to joke around. Almost always down for M+ or achievement runs.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Kreshya
BattleTag: Kreshya#2381
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … wn/kreshya
Mainspec: Enhancement
Offspec: Elemental

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
-Pretty up to date, altho i am missing my BiS Legendary hence i can only play the second best spec atm.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
- Pros: Steady DPS and quickly able to swap on targets and good mobility.
  Cons: No great burstpotential outside of openers. No immunity, hence no solo soaks.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/a3 … mp;fight=1 Here are the logs from an alt run on (13.9.2017)

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
-Rank 3 EN Mythic clear. and one of the first groups on the server which completed a +15 in time. In addition to that i managed to beat the Mage tower challange on the first day.

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host?
-Yes

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
- I do have to stay at work till 11PM servertime sometimes.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
-As discussed on discord. I'm not satisfied with my current guild because i feel like the same circle of people is recieving gear. Also the server (argent Dawn) is good for bants and memes and has some good player but there are not many guilds to apply to (the top guilds are a swedish one and the other one is more toxic than a nuclear power plant.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
- I am the kind of player that doesn't get mad when benched or sat out for specific fights due to my class not scaling that well in certain encounters. So no salt from me.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
-It's all good in the hood smile

#2 2017-09-14 07:10:29

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Kreshya - Enhancement Shaman - accepted

Accepted

Board footer