You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-03-07 00:01:06

soronic
Forum User

Soronic, 70 Gnome Warlock

1: You

Ello there, my name is shami and im from sweden, I'm 15 years ( I'd like to ask those who think im to young to play decently without spamming to give me a chance, I know the reputation of young players has been dragged through the mud). I have time to play from 16:00 to about 00:00, ofc im able to adjust depending on the raiding days, so I'd say i can play about 8 hours per day. My character has 100 days played, but totally with different alts (sadly not on the server) my played is around 150days. I am a very commited WoW player and raiding's the thing i love most in the game.

2: Your character

My character name is Soronic and im a gnome warlock. Now i know my gear isnt the best atm but i will probably get about 300+shadow damage when i get my tailoring gear. 
I have 8630 hp,8425 mana, 543 spelldamage (609 shadow damage). My talentbuild is 42/8/11 right now, which is a good mix for PVE and PVP, its not the best for single target dps, but ill gladly change for the raid, link is here;
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic … 0000000000

I am reverred with:
Keepers of time
Cenarion expedition
The Sha'tar

I am quite close to reverred with:

Lower City
Honor hold
Kurenai

My highest pvp rank is Knight-Lieutenant, i was never a love of pvp, although right now im a big lover of Arena.

I dont really have any noteable alts on this server since i migrated this character here, only have a twink which i play sometimes when i dont have anything else to do.

I think thats about it, if you like more info on my character check my Armory profile(i have had some problems with it though, but it's worth a try);http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Soronic

3: Gear

My ctnet profile is: http://ctprofiles.net/5181164
This is slightly off though, ive got more hp about slightly less spelldamage.

The reasing for my gear being so bad atm is that i havent really started playing "hardcore" yet, I seek to improve my gear greatly, with the shadowweave set and the neck, offhand and trinket from heroics. Sadly i didn't get a chance to do alot of heroics yet as my old guild had several parties that went exclusively with each other. The reason i went for the mix i have now is that i dont like going for only spelldamage, I think im more of use alive then dead, also I've been playing a decent ammount of pvp and i think a mix between spellpower and stamina is the best one.

Stuff i really want would be a good set that focuses mainly on shadowdamage/sta instead of spelldamage, as i find myself using fire spells very little if ever I feel like its a waste having the warlock sets giving spelldamage instead of shadow damage, this set would be like the shadow-thread set which I'm farming for right now, it's just a shame its so few pieces.

4: Guild

For starters I want to say that I've never switched guilds except for now, but that was solely becouse i really wanted to migrate in order to play with my reallife friends.

Well i started out in a guild with friends who wanted to enjoy the game while not being totally hardcore. After a while the guild joined a raiding alliance ( which i kind of consider my guild as i raided with the same guys for two years ) well this was two years ago, we started progressing in Molten Core and we did quite well, we we're one of the first guilds to take Ragnaros on the server. After this i progressed through BWL/ZG/AQ/Naxx with the same alliance. We completed every raiding instance except Naxx (7 bosses down) it was at this point people started getting tired of the game. We stopped doing frequent raids about one month before TBC and announced the disbanding of the raiding alliance. Thats when the people in my guild decided to make a hardcore TBC guild with other voluntairs from the other guilds in the alliance. We were at Prince Malchezaar when i decided i couldnt take it anymore. The reason i decided to migrate here was that almost everyone had alot of reallife friends in the guild which they did everything with, whereas i had none, i had none i could do heroics/arena games with so everything i could do was raid, that's about when my reallife friends asked me to come to SR and play with them, so i gave it a go.

I dont know anyone in TEO but when i played here with my hunter for one year ago (its on mazrigos now) i met alot of TEO people and you were the nicest people i had met. The other reason is that i really want to continue doing one of the things which i love most, raiding. And i think you are the most viable choice, as you are both friendly and skilled people. I would really like for you to give me a try and ill be as dedicated as i can, i will ofc bring my own pots to raids and try to supply the ones who forget with healthpots. I also love doing 70 instances so just knock on my shoulder and I'll be there.

5: Game

I probably told you already but i have cleared all the raid instances except naxxaramas where i cleared 7 bosses before my raiding alliance disbanded. I had MC/BWL/AQ on farm before the next one was released so i had alot of experience in each of them. I was also tanking Twin emperors and i was on all of the progress raids, which i find the funniest, becouse i think the best moments in WoW is the scream when you down a boss you worked hard on for the first time wink

My /played is 100 days, but my playing time has increased rapidly since the start so it is increasing very fast.

My biggest ambition with this raid is progressing with friends through the raiding instances. I also want to have fun at all times, otherwise there's no point of playing.

Due to my age i haven't played the early MMORPGs, I did play Warcraft 2&3 though, especially 3, although im not a big fan of DOTA. I also played the morrowind games alot, which were my first RPGs.

I cant really be bothered with putting all of the specs down ( as i dont have time written down and i dont remember the exact specs ) but im running the game at 50+ fps at all the time, and I generally dont lag except for the server lag.

Well i guess that's all I have to say, I have read your rules and i agree to them, i have Teamspeak and a mic so that i can join in. I really hope that i get an answer soon.

EDIT: If you didnt see it in my post i Migrated today ( from the server Grim Batol)
<3 Soronic

Last edited by soronic (2007-03-07 00:22:22)

#2 2007-03-07 00:04:49

Vulshok
Guild Member
Website

Re: Soronic, 70 Gnome Warlock

buff our forum so they allow strange letters.

nice app btw.

Mirador - Druid

Karzil - TankaDK

#3 2007-03-07 00:22:51

Kashtan
Guild Member

Age isnt evertything. Your application is much more mature than many we had here from "older" players.  Good luck

#4 2007-03-07 01:43:45

arilia
Forum User

Agree, Kashtan. smile
Well, you got my vote at least kid big_smile

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3761/1180851127257zt1.gif

#5 2007-03-07 02:46:36

Obscure
Founding Member

very good application. we will give you an answer very soon, soronic

question: who is your friend here on SR, and have you also applied to his guild?

#6 2007-03-07 18:20:19

soronic
Forum User

Obscure wrote:

question: who is your friend here on SR, and have you also applied to his guild?

I know alot of RL friends on SR, but my closest are warex and fizzeltux. It doesn't matter if I'm in the same guild as them as i do mostly pvp with them, so no i haven't applied to his guild (or any other ofc).

Thanks for being so nice

#7 2007-03-07 19:20:51

eirill
Forum User

give him a chans IMO^^

#8 2007-03-07 20:29:44

arilia
Forum User

soronic wrote:

Obscure wrote:

I know alot of RL friends on SR, but my closest are warex and fizzeltux. It doesn't matter if I'm in the same guild as them as i do mostly pvp with them, so no i haven't applied to his guild (or any other ofc).

Thanks for being so nice

Isn't Warex that nab guildmaster in Dragonslayers Oblivion? On my.

#9 2007-03-07 20:32:05

Obscure
Founding Member

warex is ok. i have talked with him a couple of times regarding tailoring crafts.

#10 2007-03-07 22:20:54

Vulshok
Guild Member
Website

both warex and fizzletux are in Rebirth.

Mirador - Druid

Karzil - TankaDK

#11 2007-03-07 23:29:59

arilia
Forum User

Vulshok wrote:

both warex and fizzletux are in Rebirth.

Oh alright, must have mixed him up with someone else.

#12 2007-03-08 01:51:28

Obscure
Founding Member

give me a whisper ingame, soronic

#13 2007-03-09 02:45:12

Balabushka
Forum User

Obscure wrote:

warex is ok. i have talked with him a couple of times regarding tailoring crafts.

I know warex irl smile and fizzeltux aswell smile

Life is meaningless. It is in death that we are truly tested.

Board footer