#1 2007-04-02 04:29:04

Hebalf
Forum User

Hebalf, Draenei shaman 34

1: You
Name: Dag
Occupation/work: Poker/school
e-mail (optional): -
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? Only this char for about 20h a week after i'm lvl 70.

2: Your character
Hebalf, shaman, Draenei, female.
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed) --
Talent (link) dps for lvling
Tradeskills skinning/leatherworking
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank : None
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters:
lvl 70 mage on Hellscream. Almost deleted (100++ d on the char so its hard to delete).

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile). --
We want to see all aspects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc. --
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear. Dps/spirit for fastest grinding xp with no downtime.
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.
never had the ogre-suit from Dm. I just love the dance.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them: Banished (hellscream), name changed to Purged. It was a hardcore raiding guild with to many "rotten apples", like the officers said,  so we had to reform the guild every now and then :S too much drama.
Reason for leaving them: Left them in sept(or somehting like that) last year after we had finished clearing aq and was waiting on the naxx patch. Had to get back into my rl.
Ambitions within a guild: Raiding the end game instances in a more healthy way like you guys do. And ofc making new friends.
Reason for your TEO application: Have a few rl friends in the guild. Not a hardcore raiding guild.
Do you know anyone in TEO? Eirill and the real Eirill (can't remember her char name).
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?  A smile and my "good" humor. I always reach my goals and work hard if its needed. Atm. i'm only a lvl 34 shaman so i cant say i "know" my class but i will when i'm ready to raid.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? 2 d, 23 h
What is your raiding experience? cleared aq, then quit the game.
What is your ambition with playing this game? Fun. Its not healthy to be a hardcore gamer for more than 8 months.
Do you have any other significant gaming experience? none  like wow. Only the "usual" cc, wc3, 2, 1 and so on.
Tell us about your computer
Intel core 2 cpu 6600 @ 2.40GHz
2 gb ram
Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX (768 mb)

#2 2007-04-02 07:48:31

Ino
Dragonslayer
Website

Re: Hebalf, Draenei shaman 34

i dont belive we need a shaman atm, but i liked your app, good luck! :>

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1678470.jpg

#3 2007-04-02 23:03:35

eirill
Forum User

hey mate i you get my wote^^ dag do more school work and less plying;P

#4 2007-04-03 00:56:05

Hebalf
Forum User

hey, don't underestimate the power of "skippertak".

#5 2007-04-03 03:30:53

eirill
Forum User

#6 2007-04-03 15:46:32

Boltan
Retired CL

It seems the shaman situation is level at the moment, so we dont have a need for a shaman now. By the time you reach 70, the situation might be different though smile

Furthermore, as a friend of Eirill you can get a spot in The Enigma Disorder, our alt guild, if you want. Just whisper some of our officers when they are online (maybe through Eirill) and they will log on their alts to invite you to TED. I got to remind though, that TED is in no way a definite route to TEO itself (meaning we dont recruit every friend from TED at some point). If you become part of the community and show your quality, the situation might be re-evaluated ^^

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

Board footer