The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-04-21 15:23:59

asdf
Guild Member

Phyr

The head line should be Phyrexian, gnome warlock, but I did no notice and am unable to edit it

1: You
Name: Ole Dyrkolbotn   
Occupation/work: student and working in a food store
Activity level: I am able to raid every until 23.00 except of Wednesdays and most Mondays and Tuesdays. May be able to raid on Mondays after 20.00 (+/- an hour or two tongue, depends on when I'm finished at work)

2: Your character
Phyrexian(not spelled this way, but the forum wouldn't let me), male gnome warlock
7480 hp, 7315 mana, 126 mana/5 sec, 10 AR, 807 spell dmg 876 shadow spell dmg (normal PvE gear)
Talent: 42-8-11
Trade skills: Alchemy and herbalism
Master Sergeant, The Violet Eye: Revered, Keepers of Time: Revered, Cenarion Expedition: Revered, Honor Hold: Exalted, Lower City: Reverd, The Sha'tar: Exalted (this means that I have all heroic keys)

3: Gear
Gear equipped during last update: gear(wow-europe)
you might not be interested in my PvP gear, but as my old resistance gear from lvl 60 is sold I only got onyxia scale cloak and drakefire amulet left.
My PvE gear is based on shadow spell dmg with low crit, the reason for this is that my specc is based on DoTs and drain life which have a crit chance=0, in addition I choose spell dmg over sta for PvE because I as a caster is not supposed to get in the line of fire, my PvP gear though has a lot more sta, so if I could use more sta gear during an instance I can swap some parts which always are in my backpack.
I always linger after items that either have a lot of sta, spell dmg or look really cool on my char, the worst thing is a bad looking cloak or helm (thank blizz for making us turn them of in the interface big_smile) I just say gief awesome looking shoulders

Last edited by Phyr (2007-04-21 16:56:07)

#2 2007-04-21 15:28:53

asdf
Guild Member

Re: Phyr

4: Guild
Previous guilds: Norse Elites: lvl 60 PvE guild, MC, BWL, killed a couple of bosses in AQ40
                          Sharingan: lvl 70 PvE guild. GM and MT: Cruzader, I was CL in this guild.
Reason for leaving: Norse Elites had a really good environment, but had a lot of slackers and also a couple of n00bs which made raiding difficult (in my opinion), in addition all the skilled players left right before TBC with greater intentions in mind. The Guild Sharingan had a really good progress, downing all the way to Curator first week + chess, Aron the next, then Prince, after some disagreements between Cruzader and several of the CLs Cruzader left the guild with a portion of our loot and people started to leave the guild (Cruzader is a really nice guy, so that is also a reason that people left), which made it difficult to make raids, now there will be a gdisband
Ambitions within a guild: I am a PvE player longing for some good Raid instances, and is really enjoying the feeling of raiding and doing instances
Reason for your TEO application: Well, as Sharingan is being disbanded my job as CL is over and I want to join a guild with a good atmosphere and mature players, in which I can contribute to something.
Know anyone in TEO? Not RL, but played some (or a lot?) with Webser, Eirill and Nightfrost
What can you bring to TEO: A smile and a good weather machine tongue I can contribute with dedication and focus throughout the late game raiding and hoping that my contributions also will be beneficial for the guild. In addition as enjoy PvP and would encourage in world PvP and premades if not raiding, doing instances, questing or farming (w00t? farming? No way!!!!11eleven)

5: Game
Started playing wow last august and got 46 days played
Raiding experience: entire MC, BWL, Onyxia, some AQ40(only joined once, hate all those insects), kara: all bosses except Nightbane, Illhoof, the animal bosses and opera event: wolf and wizard of Oz.
Ambition: The reason I started playing this game was to play with my RL friends, and most of the rime I am online I am sharing with either a RL friends or in-game friends, but as I have discovered I am a PvE player (might have something to do with the other games I have played. Dunno, really), and that I am really fond of being challenged as a team against other players or specific mobs/bosses.
Other significant gaming experience: (what is significant?). Played about everything beginning with Command and Conquer, Commandos, Heroes of Might and Magic, Worms and ofc Diablo.
Computer: My computer could ofc have been better (which one could not?), but is more than good enough. I never lagg unless there are some mad disturbances on my WLAN network or someone accidentally turns the transmitter off.

And now as I have written the whole application I have noticed that skills is not a element of what is needed, so if I have e-bayed this char it does not matter, so I strongly advice you to test out players that apply before letting them joining the guild. A player that has played another char to a higher lvl might be able to control another class as he is commanded to. This also leads me to the significance of not bragging about your self.

Last edited by Phyr (2007-04-21 15:40:22)

#3 2007-04-21 15:30:45

Obscure
Founding Member

no funny letters work on our forum. read stickies.

#4 2007-04-21 15:31:16

asdf
Guild Member

working on it tongue

Success!

the strange thing was that it had no funny letters

Last edited by Phyr (2007-04-23 22:58:16)

#5 2007-04-21 15:50:57

Euthia
Guild Friend

All players who join the guild get a testplayer status before they become a fully member.
This guy is a very skilled warlock, I played abit normal and heroic with him and he knows his stuff.

Very nice application. We'll try to look into it as fast as possible.

#6 2007-04-21 23:28:45

eirill
Forum User

i know this guy i have played a loot with him he is nice guy and very muture. imo he is a guy you can trust and he know his carecter.
invite him to houer guild IMO.

#7 2007-04-22 15:27:02

Solok
Guild Member

Nice application, and from the reply's you look like a nice guy :)
We are in need of an extra warlock as we still have problems filling some raids.
Whisper me ingame so we can have a chat :)

"Like a gnome at a urinal I had to keep on my toes"

#8 2007-04-24 19:08:15

eirill
Forum User

hmm. did he get invite or not?

#9 2007-04-26 21:40:31

Euthia
Guild Friend

Accepted. Sorry for the late response.

Welcome to TEO