The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-07-15 18:47:01

Pyroflame
Forum User

help wanted!

hello to all satanic ppl of TEO/TED, i am wondering who still has his mats, from the Dreadsteed of Xoroth summoning quest, stored somewhere.
My alt lock.. *(lvl 70 and without an epic mount -.-)* needs to get his epic mount quest done.. ive heard u can save more than 250g if done with a lock who has kept the mats from his rirual.
therefore i am looking for a nice satanic lock who can perhaps help me to steal my dear steed in DM west, maybe we could make a lock raid? saves a lot of money for all locks...

With greets from Hell,
Pyroglitch a.k.a. Pyroflame

There is no Good nor Bad, only the decisions you face and the consequences of it...

#2 2007-07-15 19:33:25

Buzzy
Guild Member

Re: help wanted!

Pyroflame wrote:

hello to all satanic ppl of TEO/TED, i am wondering who still has his mats, from the Dreadsteed of Xoroth summoning quest, stored somewhere.
My alt lock.. *(lvl 70 and without an epic mount -.-)* needs to get his epic mount quest done.. ive heard u can save more than 250g if done with a lock who has kept the mats from his rirual.
therefore i am looking for a nice satanic lock who can perhaps help me to steal my dear steed in DM west, maybe we could make a lock raid? saves a lot of money for all locks...

With greets from Hell,
Pyroglitch a.k.a. Pyroflame

And after this don't throw them away tongue i'm lvling my lock atm tongue

http://armory.mmo-champion.com..nyud.net:8080/sig.php/1652201cbHYK.png

#3 2007-07-15 21:45:34

Solok
Guild Member

Erkah in our alt guild has the mats, ask him or if you want i can ask him, i know him irl.

"Like a gnome at a urinal I had to keep on my toes"

#4 2007-07-15 22:16:59

Pyroflame
Forum User

would be great solok if u cant ask him.. i will contact him in game ofc smile

There is no Good nor Bad, only the decisions you face and the consequences of it...

Board footer