The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-08-05 05:44:33

Anat
Guild Member

Anat - Dwarf Priest

Hello, dont rly know if ya need a priest, but i am gonna give it a shot anyway smile

1: My name in RL is Mads and i come from Norway 21 years old and currently is working as a baker.

I play wow when ever i can, and thats is like 17:00 ish to 01-02-03:00. (depends on what day it is)
i sleep when i get home at 08:30 - 10:30.

2: Char: Anat (omg dont joke plx, dont know what came over me tongue) Dwarf, currently shadow specc, 784 spell dmg , 1400+healing. i am able to specc whatever is needed,
but i got mostly dps gear. Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … amp;n=Anat
Alts: only one, Forsy lvl 70 warrior(got some kara epix only) my old main before TBC.

was in botw with Forsy before TBC, where i did Full MC,BWL,ZG,AQ20,AQ40 + a few bosses in naxx. On Anat i have done Full kara and gruul, + mag 80% ++ some mobs in TK.
Only missing Keepers of time heroic key.

Dream gear? emo gif the enigma order as dream guild come true ^^

A guild is in need of proses to survive, and noc is going down. i wanna see the high raid content >_<
i am not all about the loot, but for the rading experiences.

Dont think i know any of you, hope it will change.

what i can bring to TeO? non naging healer\dps. elexirs (elexir spec)

What is you characters "/played"? :  97 days on anat and forsy.

Do you have any other significant gaming experience? sucker for blizzard games smile

just ask if there is anything else you need to know.

#2 2007-08-06 16:50:28

Qtip
Guild Member

Re: Anat - Dwarf Priest

Hi Anat, a nice and short application. You got nice experience, I think the fact you've played a warrior (tank) is a great addition, especially as a healer (damn those who screws line of sight etc wink )

As it's summer holiday and many are on vacation our raiding is currently a bit crippled, and it's hard to know exactly how active some of our players are. One of our most active shadowpriests is however soon going away for an unknown period of time, so a spot will probably open there.

Anyways.. We'll get back to you in not very long.

"To reperatoerer er bedre enn ingen reperatoerer" - Pompel

#3 2007-08-06 19:15:03

Qtip
Guild Member

Are there any particular days you can't raid etc? How many days a week do you usually raid?

#4 2007-08-06 21:49:50

Anat
Guild Member

i can raide every day mostly, but sometimes not saterday(workthing), but mostly everyday.

#5 2007-08-08 19:29:22

Qtip
Guild Member

Accepted.

Whisper me, or another classleader/officer for invite.

Board footer