The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-09-07 20:30:18

Enomine
Uncertified member

Enomine - Shadowpriest 70

Hey fellas. My name is Frank, and i come from Norway. I am 21 years of age and for a living i am working as an aprentice instrument technician.
In my spare time i enjoy playing wow, hanging out with friends watching movies and playing poker and stuff. I also like to lift weights and ride my bike.

My character Enomine has been my baby since i started playing wow. Except for a period when TBC was released. Then i leveled a shaman, Satanus,which i played to level 70. Now i have just returned to my roots and leveled up Enomine. I just hit level 70 three days ago.
Enomine is a male night-elf priest. Which is shadowspecced.
I got 8321HP,7515 mana, manaregen - 150 when not casting and 50 while casting.  My resists kinda suck since i am still running around with level
60 spelldamage gear ^^ 5 , 5 , 15 , 5 , 5     

My current build is http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxMGzbZZEMMzMtRhtEo

Since i just hit 70 i havent had time to gain to much rep yet. But i am working on the different factions so i can attend heroics, and i am working on Khara pre q.

Alts on this server: Mortrishia(other account) Pilt 61 warrior and Satanus 70 shaman  I guess i will manly play with Eno. And probably play some pvp and farm a bit with Mortrishia and Satanus.

This is my current gear at level 70. I have some healing gear to but not much. I am collecting that too.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;n=Enomine

Reason for choosing this gear is because this was avaliable. Reason for choosing the spelldamageparts at level 60? Becoming an imba pwnage shadowpriest for raiding and in PVP.

I have been in a variety of guilds. But the most relevant are Norse Elites, NeMeSiS, Evolution
Nem turned into a crappy guild with allot of epichorny selfish players. Norse Elites broke up and Evolution broke up.

My ambitions would be to play and have fun.

The reason for applying to TEO. Well i have heard about the guild a very long time ago, and i have always had the impression of the guild that it consists of allot of mature and skilled players. Which is an important matter for me. I really hate to have my quality wow time ruined by allot of kids running around wanking. I know allot of players in TEO, Tanis, Orfheus, Zevena, Mox, Xelar, Licka, allot of the norwegians.

If you invite me to the guild. You will get a partypack!!! I got several chars to distribute, I can both heal and go dps. But since i have played as a healer most of my wowtime, i am turning to the shadows now. I have raided with several guilds, and i have played quite allot of PVP. As a person i would describe myself as a totally imba friggn awesom dude tongue   Which enjoy helping ppl and find fun stuff to do in-game. I would really appreciate an invitation as some of my oldest and best wow buddies are in TEO. I have roamed Azeroth and the Outlands together with Tanis, Orfheus and ofcourse my favorite pally Narnias for a very long time.

My /played  97 days 1hour

Cleared Nyx, ZG, MC, BLW, AQ20 and half AQ40 with two different guilds from first to last boss.  I also have some Kharazhan experience (midnight, Moroes, Curator, Maiden, Chess Event, Shade and prince).

As i have written.. This game is about having fun....

My comp: Well.. it plays wow flawless.. So i would say it works well enough.

PS.. i really suck at writing applications and stuffs.. So if you want, whisper me ingame for a chat ^^

#2 2007-09-07 20:59:37

Qtip
Guild Member

Re: Enomine - Shadowpriest 70

Hi Frank. Thank you for your application. Sadly our priest group is pretty filled up at the moment. We will browse through our applications again should the situation change in the future.

"To reperatoerer er bedre enn ingen reperatoerer" - Pompel

#3 2007-09-07 22:42:32

Abdulla
Uncertified member

Oh.
Enomine is such a nice person. I really hopes you`ll turn to this guy if you can find a spot for a shammy. lock or prixt.
Would be so nice to participate around with him again.smile

WTS Licka!!!. Disc/holy priest with imp spirit.

#4 2007-09-08 12:31:17

Narnias
Nagamemnon

FRANKIE..!! smile
This is sutch a nice guy have know him for ages... hope you get room for him soon... smile

Narnias, Bringer of Light

Sic Vic Pacem Para Bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war

aka. Nagamemnon

Board footer