- Nationality: Romanian

Character information:

- Name: Taitot
- Class & Race: Warrior, NE female
- Professions: Bs - 375/Engineering - 357
- Played: 63 days

Previous guilds:

- Reclaimers: before TBC
- Divine Knights - after TBC - few days after i joined DK with warr i decided to lvl my rogue which became my main. I joined DK with rogue but left because of few missunderstandings with nego (the GM) and now it's in First Blood where i got most of my raiding experience. However, i got bored of rogue and decided to make warrior my main again.

Do you have any alt characters you often play? If so, list names and levels:

- I do have 2 other characters but for some time i started playing my warrior, again.
- Anyway my alts would be: Cutitaru (lvl 70 rogue) and ics (lvl 53 shaman)

Are you the original owner of this account:

- Yes

Talent build:

- 17/44/0 will be my raiding spec, check here to see it: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=pA0czhbZVV0VgxoVuqo
- I'm also willing to respecc if needed but ofc i rather remain DPS

Which of the following attunements have u completed:

- Heroic keys to Coilfang, TK and almost KoT (i need around 1 more BM run) only.
- Attuned to Karazhan : attuned
- Attuned to Serpentshrine Cavern : attuned i guess since there is no preq needed anymore
- Done the three trials (Tenacity, Strength and Mercy): attuned i guess since there is no preq needed anymore.
- And ofc BT and hyjal preq missing

Fire Resistance/Nature Resistance/Frost resistance/Arcane resistance:

- Fire Resistance: -
- Nature Resistance: -
- Frost resistance: -
- Arcane resistance: -
I will work on them if needed but so far didnt have any encounters that required certain resistances.

Able to talk or not in ventrilo/TS:

- Atm i dont have a mic but i'm a good listener big_smile. However, if needed, i will get one

Gear:

- http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … p;n=Taitot
- Prolly u will see my arms gear on armory but if u wana see fury gear gimme a whisper in game.
- Few things about my fury gear/stats: around 26% crit, 180 hit and 1700 AP in battle stance using Merciless fist MH and this week prolly buying merciless OH (or might save for the chest, idk). I know my gear isnt that great but im trying to improve it as fast as possible (unfortunatly for some parts i need to raid since there arent any other options Very Happy)

What times do you play:

- I can raid everyday in the week as long as it's not earlier then 17:00 or anything unexpected comes up - wich is unlikely to happen.

Your PvP activity:

- Since im guildless all i do is PvP/Arena but i would always rather raid than farm honor or so.

Your PvE-Experiences:

- I got experience in full ZG/MC/ONY/AQ20/BWL/AQ40, some Naxx, Karazhan, Gruul, Magheridon, VR in TK and up to morogrim in SSC. But i know all bosses till BT since i saw at my irl friends.
- I usually get the tactic very fast since I pay attention on vent when the tactics are explained. Also if I didn't get something i don;t hesitate to ask

Why do you want to join TEO:

- I heared from different persons that TEO is a rather friendly guild with also some nice PvE performances and i think that's the best combination u could have big_smile

What can you do for TEO, reasons for inviting you:

- Hmmm, hard one i would say big_smile, just joking. As far as i know the only things a warrior can do is tank and  dps in my case (and i can do both pretty well). I am a cheerful persons usually but i have my bad days like evry1 else. II'm not a wipe fan but im fully aware that its more then necesary to learn what to do/not to do on a certain encounter. I also rather wipe on a new boss than get bored killing a boss on farm status. The rest you decide

Why are you playing the class you're playing and why are you playing this game:

- I play this class, warrior, because i realised this is one of my favorite classes and about the game i just like everything about raiding, pawning bosses etc. and i also enjoy arena sometimes but only when i'm winning (ofc) big_smile

Anything you would like to add:

- Atm im playing my rogue mostly (Cutitaru which is atm in First Blood) and going to start warr as soon as i find a guild. There are also few things i also have to say about my gear and lack of Heroic keys: since i really didnt play much with my warr at 70 my gear is mostly of Craftable epics and some pvp items and about the heroic keys i am curently working on them but might take some time (depends how many non-heroic partys i can find).

With regards,
Taitot

Last edited by taitot (2007-08-30 11:40:32)

#2 2007-08-28 10:41:25

taitot
Forum User

Re: Taitot - warrior

hmmmmm...

#3 2007-08-28 16:34:33

Solok
Guild Member

it seems we've wrongfully missed this application smile nice one
although i'm unsure about our warrior situation

"Like a gnome at a urinal I had to keep on my toes"

#4 2007-08-29 12:00:43

taitot
Forum User

hehe seems so... big_smile

#5 2007-08-29 12:02:56

arilia
Forum User

Nice application! Good luck!

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3761/1180851127257zt1.gif

#6 2007-08-30 16:09:28

taitot
Forum User

I'd really apreciate an answer from a warrior officer or so because it's been almost a week since i posted this and i'd like to know if i should "try my luck" with another guild or in the happy case i would get a chance to raid with you guys

#7 2007-08-30 18:57:22

Boltan
Retired CL

Sorry about the delay taitot, we just had a change of warrior classleader and things are a bit haywire at the moment smile I'll give Joly (the new CL) a nudge about the matter.

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

#8 2007-08-31 05:51:12

Cryonic
Founding Member

As others said, sorry for the delay. We're considdering inviting new players now as September starts, expect an answer within a few days.

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-619204.jpg

#9 2007-09-13 14:16:37

Cryonic
Founding Member

We're full on warriors at the moment, alot of those who were on vacation are back, and warrior aint the problem at the moment.
We'll look trough the applications next time we're in the need of a warrior, but right now we're full.
Sorry for the late answer.

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-619204.jpg

Board footer