The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-09-11 23:09:15

belg
Forum User

Belg - Hunter

Though you guys say you're not in need of a hunter, i'll just give it a try.

Starting with some personal stuff
Name: Jeroen Hermans
Occupation/work: student @ technical university in Delft

Well that was the IRL part, now its time for the hunter.
Name: Belg
Class: Hunter
Race + gender: NE female (like 95% of other hunters)
Professions: Mining and Gnomish engeneering, I can do almost all TBC schematics, except the rocket boots and mana pot trinket.
2ndary proffesions: fishing and cooking both @ 375
All the information about my char can be found here:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=belg
At this moment my spec is Beastmaster, since i'm guildless, but in my opinion its a very nice built do do instances with.
I got some alts, all on SR, a 70 druid, 65 warlock and 60 warrior. I'm only active on those when i'm guildless on hunter or there's rly nothing to do on my main.

I can raid 5 days a week mostly, monday and wednesday i got soccer training. The other days of the week i should be able to raid. The only unknown factor depends on the amount of work i have to do for school. I might not be able to raid a saturday once in a few weeks, cuz i got a lil irl aswell.

I got multiple gears. a dps based gear for normal ocasions, a small gearchange to get some extra mana on the bosses and long fights. And in one of my former guilds i had to tank the shaman @ maulgar, so i have a NR gear of 300+ NR. Further i dont got any special gear.

well, its not the best thing in game, but i desperately want the phoenix bow of prince. i've done so much tries on him, but never saw it drop, actually the same counts on legacy or just any meleeweapon, even blue, still walking with grand marshal lvl 60 version -.-' I did never look up epics from ssc or BT, cause my guild wasnt doing those, so i didnt feel the need to see what is out there.

My former guild was metaphor. It was a nice guild to be in during raids, but when there wrnt any raids the guild seemed dead, only 2-3 ppl online on those moments. Then some guys got in a fight and ppl slowly left the guild, then they disbanned.
In a wow ambitions dont rly go on first place for me. I like raiding a lot, cuz you can have some quality time with ppl on vent or during the raid, as long as there is some progress. Fun > gear for me. I know some guys of TEO, not rly personal, but by name. Only know Celesti very well, but he's more active on his hunter on vashj. I can bring TEO some more cozyness, more love and more help for those in need.

My hunter got /played 80 days. of withc 30 @ 70. Together with my other chars i got about 150 days played. My raiding experience in TBC isnt rly big, i've done whole kara and gruul. I know the basic tactics of the first ssc bosses and magtheridon. But i never had the need to learn them cause my old guild didnt got there.

My pc is pretty nice.
it has Ddr 2048 mb of working memory, or how its called in english, 500 GB of open space, ati x800 grapic card, P4 3.4 GHz and fast internet tongue dunnow what else to say about it tongue

I hope this apply gives a good view of me and if anyone wants to know someting else post a reply or whisp me ingame and i'll answer.

regards, belg

Last edited by belg (2007-09-11 23:17:44)

#2 2007-09-12 00:36:21

Boltan
Retired CL

Re: Belg - Hunter

its a nice application and you do seem like a very nice guy mate smile gl. You'll get your answer shortly I hope

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

#3 2007-09-12 02:14:52

Baloth
Guild Friend

I know him from a while back when he was talking to some friend of his and I barged into the conversation on my rude ways. He came across a decent and motivated player, worth consideration in my oppinion.

PS: some people will see his name and relate it to my shamans name, just for the record he's not an alt of mine wink

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8747/balothavatargm0.jpg

#4 2007-09-12 02:51:25

Joly
Dragonslayer

deja vu

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#5 2007-09-12 03:00:59

Mojorising
Officer
Website

#6 2007-09-12 10:14:42

belg
Forum User

hmm baloth, i dont remind speaking with you somewhere, but it must have slipped my mind. and are you that guy that ninjaed my name, turning belg in to belgarion or someting tongue

and yes i've been in this guild on very short notice pre tbc. i was a main in the alt guild XD and due a little overheated discussion and my hormones playing along @ the age of 16 i hitted the gquit button a bit to fast. I hope you guys offer me a 2nd chance, to meet a different belg, the one that made this applycation.

#7 2007-09-12 10:42:51

Pyroflame
Forum User

this is a very nice and skilled player and i know him IRL, he helped me and my brother out when we started playing.
Hope he gets in smile

There is no Good nor Bad, only the decisions you face and the consequences of it...

#8 2007-09-12 15:11:40

Talmira
Guild Member

Joly wrote:

deja vu

My first reaction too

"The wise question himself. The fool, the others."
"Those who fail to plan - Plan to fail"

#9 2007-09-12 20:47:17

Elris
Dragonslayer, Officer

Nice application i will get back to you as soon as i have talked with the other officers first so hang in there smile

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-592324.jpg
http://www.zetbit.com/sig-592332.jpg

{I put a gun to my head, pulled the trigger
"Sorry, that target is too close" } (Aerevyn )

#10 2007-09-13 00:53:05

belg
Forum User

nice autoreply elris tongue

and ye, i forgot to mention i know pyroflame aswell. so hereby i know 2 ppl irl of TEO and some from in game

and i get the part of deja vu tongue no more need of those

and talmira, u might remember me more for crafting that NR mail and leather set. but anyway big_smile at least you guys know who i am tongue

#11 2007-09-13 02:43:03

Talmira
Guild Member

belg wrote:

and talmira, u might remember me more for crafting that NR mail and leather set. but anyway big_smile at least you guys know who i am tongue

Ahh yes remember that now smile

"The wise question himself. The fool, the others."
"Those who fail to plan - Plan to fail"

#12 2007-09-13 10:20:53

Pyroflame
Forum User

belg wrote:

and ye, i forgot to mention i know pyroflame aswell.

/cry!
How could you?1 QQ

There is no Good nor Bad, only the decisions you face and the consequences of it...

#13 2007-09-13 23:58:39

Elris
Dragonslayer, Officer

Im sorry to inform you that we are full on hunters atm but if a spot gets open i will ofcourse browse throu this forum
( yet another autoreply im afraid =P )

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-592324.jpg
http://www.zetbit.com/sig-592332.jpg

{I put a gun to my head, pulled the trigger
"Sorry, that target is too close" } (Aerevyn )

#14 2007-09-14 22:00:55

belg
Forum User

well, i'm not very happy with this ofc. But what else can i do about it.

maybe i'll tra again in few months if i still don't got a guild then, but dont hope so. cant live that long without raids.

and how many autoreply's u got elris tongue

well , i wish you guys good look ingame. If u ever need a random in raids, i'm always there tongue

btw i would not rly be able to play the coming days. PC died, have to w8 few days till the new part is delivered. Well anyway, HF and dont forget me

regard,

emo hunter

Board footer