Forum User

Inferna - Holy pala

1: You
Name Joni Rissanen
Age 17
Country Kuopio
Occupation/work  School
e-mail (optional) fabitZhe@gmail.com
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long. Everyday from 18.00-20.00 to as long is needed.

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender. Inferna, Paladin, Dwarf, Male
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed)  7.5k hp, 8.2 mana, 60mp/5 and ~50 fr.
Talent (link) =http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVxubguGestxMu/]Wowhead
Tradeskills: Enchanting 325 and Tailoring 250
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank: You can see them in armory but no heroic keys, yet.
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters: I got 70lvl shaman on Darkspear (Armory) but I'm not playing with it anymore. I left Hysteria becouse it wasn't raiding that much and came here to look if things are different.

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile). =http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-shee … na/]Armory
We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear. Best what I have got for so far.
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well. I'm aiming high so tier 6.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them: On this realm none but I played on The Maelstron and there I was paladin cl in Blood Avengers and some other guilds what I dont remember anymore.
Reason for leaving them All guilds I have been have disbanded.
Ambitions within a guild: I want to get new friends and new raiding exprience.
Reason for your TEO application: I'm looking for good guild which is active raiding and it looks like you have good players in it.
Do you know anyone in TEO? Nope.
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? I have good attitude and I'm friendly guy.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? 85d
What is your raiding experience? Full kara and gruul on my shaman and all up to aq40 with this paladin.
What is your ambition with playing this game? Have a nice time.
Do you have any other significant gaming experience? I have played Counter-Strike few years and Day of Defeat also.
Tell us about your computer 64 bit AMD 3500+, Geforce 6600GT, 1.5gb ram, 2/512MB connection.

Installing/using programs/addons isn't problem for me and I'm ready to download programs what you are using.

#2 2007-10-01 03:24:27

Boltan
Retired CL

Re: Inferna - Holy pala

another finn! that alone is a big plus smile Could I ask how much is your shamans /played? Ja miten sopeudut jos meidan raidiajat on 19-23 server time eli 20-24 suomen aikaa?

Besides.. you have been playing elemental raiding shaman. how do you feel to be put in a healing situation now again? Are you available for continous raiding as I can see from your shaman you aint even revered with Violet Eye and have gathered pvp-centered gear for yourself.

Last edited by Boltan (2007-10-01 03:27:54)

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

#3 2007-10-01 11:41:12

Inferna
Forum User

Re: Inferna - Holy pala

Total time played is 28d. Those raiding times should be okay, I can try settle my school with those.

Pressing 1 constantly for 4 hours wasn't that funny and usually raids was cancelled becouse lack of tanks. Yes I'm available for continous raiding.

Board footer