Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#26 2007-11-11 17:03:16

Mojorising
Officer
Website

Re: Talents:d

My idea to an Anti mage hemo build:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0xZhbVbbZxMjoMuRRxst

variation of the ShS build i posted earlier. It annoys me, that the talent builders arent updated for the new patch, So we can see some numbers of the new changes. smile

What this offers, that the other dont, is more mobility, shorter CD's instead of the combo generation offered by the assasination tree.

#27 2007-11-11 17:10:41

Shadowkami
Guild Friend

Mojorising wrote:

It is hard to create a build, that focuses intirely on boosting dmg, because you need to go more than 30 points in both combat and sublity, and 15 points in assasination. But then again, if it was possible to get it all, it would be hard to come with variations.
- guess im too spoiled with my feral druid, where everything i need are available in 1 spec.

You wouldn`t say?

__________________________________http://s2.excoboard.com/forums/6762/user/142903/308641.gif__________________________________
Shadowkami - 70 Night Elf Rogue || Holykami - 70 Human Priest || Tankkami - 52 Gnome Warrior
__________He asked us: "Be you angels?" -- And we said, "Nay. We are but men."____________

#28 2007-11-11 19:28:29

Mojorising
Officer
Website

hehe yea wink

Well.. i find the feral tree perfect designed, to be what it is supposed to be; "feral".

But i agree with the whole rogue community, that its stupid that ferals pay 5 points total, for something rogues pay 10 points for. Not to mention ferals get more dodge and threat in bearform within those 5 points.

If rogues should have the same, it would require

4 points in lightning reflexes
1 (and a half point) in slight of hand - to even out the treat gained in bear with threat reduced for rogues
5 in MoD
5 in camouflage

15 points total, hehe

#29 2007-11-14 03:00:39

Mojorising
Officer
Website

Final patch notes for rogues. They changed CD on shadow step, and added the hemo change:

Rogues

* All poisons will now enchant the weapon for 1 hour, increased from 30 minutes.
    * Blade Flurry: This ability now works correctly in all cases with shielded targets.
    * Blind is now a physical (no longer a poison) attack. Reagent requirement removed. Now shares the same diminish category as Cyclone and is now diminished in PvE as well as PvP.
    * Cheat Death (Subtlety) chance to trigger increased to 33/66/100% and now also causes the rogue to take 90% less damage for 3 seconds when the effect triggers. This effect cannot occur more than once per minute.
    * Cold Blood: Fixed an issue where this buff was sometimes getting removed when an attack missed.
    * Dirty Deeds now also increases special ability damage against enemies below 35% health.
    * Dirty Deeds: This talent will no longer interfere with getting the bonus damage from the Druid ability Mangle on Rupture and Garrote.
    * Fleet Footed (Assassination) now increases movement speed by 8/15%.
    * Hemorrhage: This ability now does 125% of weapon damage.
    * Kick: Interrupting a channeled spell with this ability will now always properly prevent casting spells from the same spell school for 5 sec.
    * Precision: This talent now also applies to ranged weapons.
    * Remorseless Attacks: This talent can no longer be triggered by the death of a rogues target dummy or other pet.
    * Riposte is now subject to diminishing returns in PvP.
    * Rogue's Deadly Throw missile speed increased significantly and snare duration increased slightly.
    * Ruthlessness now only affects melee finishing moves. It no longer works with Deadly Throw.
    * Sap: Multiple Saps placed by multiple Rogues will now be handled correctly in all cases.
    * Shadowstep (Subtlety) can now be used at any time, not only while stealthed. Now increases the damage and reduces the threat caused by the next damaging ability. Cooldown increased to 30 seconds. Range changed to 25 yards.
    * If you are in Stealth and try to use an ability that may not be used while stealthed, you will leave stealth and use that ability. This can be disabled with /console autoUnshift 0

Board footer