You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-11-14 14:18:51

Lamme
Guildmaster

Noob pvp question.

I'm a pvp noob (and proud of it).

Not that long ago I was laughed at quite hard at enigma channel when I said I was mainly using battle stance when fighting rogues.  Expirienced people told me to go berserk on them. Ok, sounds good, why not. I've tried it on and on since than. I'm still either making some major mistake or just don't know what to do exactly.
Basically in battle stance I'm using MS, thunderclap, rend (to be sure that there is a dot on him 24\7, don't want to make vanishing any easier) and ofc overpower since it's on, like, all the time.
In berserker stance I'll go MS, whirlwind and that's pretty much it I guess.
That would be letting him dmg me 15% (thunderclap and stance modifier) more and switching from overpower to whirlwind, advantage being +3% crit. I have 33% crit in battle stance atm.

I must be doing something wrong here, throw me some tipses pls.

And another question while we're at it - being a 2h ms-warrior, does it make any sense to switch to dual wielding in order to get some rage? (basically that's probably my biggest problem at most arenas - opponents are dps'ing my paladin and kiting me and I can't really do any serious damage to them not being attacked = having very little rage). I have low hit rating.
Any general remarks as to rage management?

One last thing - are Deep Wounds and Impale really crucial targets? Extra crit dmg is ofc the honey, the dot wont hurt in a 2x2 game at all (the target I'm after ain't gonna get cc'ed). Than again, after some 3x3 games it seems like it can mess things up quite bad (especially whirlwind) and the temptetion to go for improved hamstring - with all that lousy kiting going on - is just so strong! Opinions please?

Last edited by Lamme (2007-11-14 14:25:43)

#2 2007-11-14 19:57:59

Lydo
Guild Member

Re: Noob pvp question.

Rofl well actually warriors in berserker stance doesnt have any chanse against me tongue

#3 2007-11-14 20:03:12

Lamme
Guildmaster

you're undercover DR pala or whatever, anyways, that fact that something has no chance against you ain't much of a factor for me:>

#4 2007-11-19 12:12:07

Lamme
Guildmaster

still could need an answer or two.

Board footer