klikha
Forum User

Rogue appli-klikha

Name: Peter
Age !7
Country Denmark
Occupation/work school atm
e-mail (optional) Pede16@hotmial.com
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long. I play all days.. from 13.00 to 00.00 and later sometimes in weekdays. in the weekend  i play allot.. allways online

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender. Klikha/70 rogue/ne/male
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed) Hp 9.5 k ap:1633 ress i dont got the best ress gear atm, i needed i can fix some.
Talent (link) Im 16/40/5 im combat dagger. i can respecc if needed.
Tradeskills Skinning and low enginering.
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank Outland rep.. exalted with some if them, and resst reverd.. pvp reverd and exalted. other honored and reverd and exalted.
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters. i got 70 warrior on sreaver to. name varmluftovn

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile).  Check armory, my armory i bugged atm.
We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear.  Becuase of raids. thats why i dont got pvp gear. i pref pve higher then pvp
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.  ofc i wanna imp my gear from higher instance, but i link my gear atm so its not a problem to be the last guys to take gear.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them. mental comeback atm, but i wanna raid higher instance.
Reason for leaving them: becuase wee only raid kara atm.
Ambitions within a guild
Reason for your TEO application: becuase i wanna raid higher instance and becuase i have heard you got nice raid spirit, and got nice members.
Do you know anyone in TEO? i dont know any1, but i have l played with some of them
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? I can come with nice dps, and im a helpfully person. so i hope you can use me.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? 104 day on my rogue.
What is your raiding experience? Kara gruul Tk.
What is your ambition with playing this game? hmm.. have fun, get a great char..
Do you have any other significant gaming experience?
Tell us about your computer: Hmm its okay i running clear in all places, so i think its okay.big_smile

I hope my appli is okay.. thanks. cya ingame:D

Board footer