#1 2007-11-24 17:34:06

neithan
Guild Member

70lvl protection warrior

1: You
Name:Panos
Occupation/work:Thessaloniki
e-mail (optional):ppepis@msn.com
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long:I can play almost every day,i can raid all the day's of the week when we have raid's.

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender.Legender-Warrior-Human-Male
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed):I got with my tanking gear 128HP,530defence,24.24%dodge,parry 19.64%parry
Talent (link):7-10-44
Tradeskills
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank:I am exalted to all the instances of the TBC exept with coilfang,and my highest pvp rank is Commander.
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … n=Legender
We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear.
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them:Botw,arisen
Reason for leaving them:I have been kicked from botw because of inactivity i had a lot thinks to do
Ambitions within a guild
Reason for your TEO application:TEO is a really nice PVE guild which is raiding a lot,and with a nice history in the stormreaver.
Do you know anyone in TEO?Orchid
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?I believe that i could  help you to increase the progress you have atm,i am dedicated protection because i like it very much,so that could be an option.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"?91day's
What is your raiding experience?ZG,MC,BWL,Onyxia,AQ20,AQ40,Naxxramas,Karazhan,TK,SSC,Mangtheridon
What is your ambition with playing this game?I just like wow,and i want to make new friends from this game and have fun with them
Do you have any other significant gaming experience?yes
Tell us about your computer:There is no problem with my computer dont worry about that smile

#2 2007-11-25 22:51:36

Joly
Dragonslayer

Re: 70lvl protection warrior

noted

talked to you today, would like to have another chat with you. contact me ingame

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#3 2007-11-26 04:29:08

Joly
Dragonslayer

accepted

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#4 2007-11-26 04:38:29

Vonhankkija
Officer

Welcome

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

Board footer