#1 2007-11-25 23:41:43

Grombjorn
Guild Member

Grombjorn

You
Name: Thorbjorn
Occupation/work: working at a cabal factory. Draka comteq norway as
e-mail (optional): grombjorn@gmail.com
Activitylevel - i have played wow since the start. i can raid most of the days in the week.
exept for one week every month i cant raid at all due to work. and some days i need to go 21.30 due to work.

Your character
Grombjorn, Mage, Human, Male.
8073HP, 9161mana, 168mp 5, fire res:0  frost:0 arcane:0 nature:0 shadow:0 (unbuffed)
Talent:pvp specced atm beacuse the guild im in have stopped to raid
Tradeskills: tailoring 375 and eng 300. havent bother to level up my eng skill.
Rep: im soon exhalted with the aldor, just need to farm a little more. soon revered with the violet eye.
i can do any heroic, im honored/revered with those faction
I got a warrior that is at level 70. i called it roastbiffen but gonna change that name pretty soon.
i use the warrior mostly for pvp and mage for pve

Gear
Your current gear in a profile : search me up on armory. doest seems like the links work here.
im gonna change out the green gems when i have the gold for it.
Describe your gear. i have chosen my current gear because it was a pretty much upgrade for me.
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well. :
hehe i really want a good 1hander so i can start to use my offhand.

Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them. act on instinct, default, post mortem, no regrets.
and when TBC came out i joined evolution, and after that i was in original wda and now im currently in eurotrash.
Reason for leaving them: all of them got disbanded or stopped to raid.
when i join a guild i stay in that guild until it gets disbanded or stops to raid
Ambitions within a guild: have fun and take down new bosses.
Reason for your TEO application: because eurotrash isnt raiding anymore
Do you know anyone in TEO? i have played some with giland and viona.
i think frostspell was my mage CL in post mortem if i remember right and supermage was my CL in no regrets.
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? i always stay focused raids. i got quite alot of raid experience.
i bring my own pots/flask and food to raids. and i dont care about wiping.

Game
What is you characters "/played"? my mage have: 100days and my warrior have: 64 days
What is your raiding experience? before TBC i raided MC,ZG,BWL,AQ20,AQ40( to huhuran) and some in naxx.
In TBC i have raid experience in kara(have done some trys at netherspite but i havent been in a raid that have downed him hmm)
Grull, ZA( killed first boss and some try at the second one) and some trys at the fist boss in scc.
What is your ambition with playing this game? have fun.
Tell us about your computer: i got a stable computer. i rarely get a DC. when i do its because of the server.

#2 2007-11-26 03:12:15

Windir
Founding Member

Re: Grombjorn

we sure do need more mages tongue

kelthalas will give you an answer shortly i guess

Outside lies doom

#3 2007-11-27 05:36:49

Kelthalas
Dragonslayer
Website

looking good, but the part about some weeks not being able to raid and some days that you have to leave early might be a problem. I'll contact you ingame the next time i see you online for a little chat smile

Last edited by Kelthalas (2007-11-27 05:43:01)

Kelthalas 85 / Smulder 85 / Mizna 85 / Sakurai 80

"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

Shashin.dk ~Cosplay photography~

#4 2007-11-30 14:34:00

Lamme
Guildmaster

Grombjorn wrote:

when i join a guild i stay in that guild until it gets disbanded

scary smile
looks like a solid player, can't see no obstacles in allowing Grombjorn for a test period. been to a heroic or two with him as well I belive, all cool.

edit: after a quick concideration and having in mind recent events - another good nick for Von to shout on TS big_smile

Last edited by Lamme (2007-11-30 14:36:43)

#5 2007-11-30 17:02:13

neithan
Guild Member

The activity in raids is the key

Board footer