elfidio
Guild Member

hi i'm RESTO drood lf a good guild!

-Name  Alex
-Age 17(1/2)
-Country greece
-Occupation/work scool(borring..) smile
-e-mail (optional)
-Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long.
well i play my char every day all day but got some homework to do some days smile i can raid every day untill 11:00 paris time (in greece is about 12 tongue )

-Name, class, race, gender. : elfidio-Night elf-Druid
-HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed) : well i think you could see them at this link
-Talent (link) : well my resto pve spec is (2/0/59) in pvp it's (8/11/42)
-Tradeskills : my skills are minning and herbalism
-Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank (you can see it in link)
-Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters :

Well for start i got a 45 mage in stormreaver and i got a 70 rogue in gromagus named ""trolakos"" i have done in him all ssc and TK (soon BT big_smile ) whith my Druid i gone kara and gruul lairs and some maggy and TK.. smile
-
-Previous guilds, and a short description of them:well i gone to many guilds.... like arisen Divinity (that i am in now) masquarade and some ather..smile
-Reason for leaving them:well at the guild i was i left bc some ppl was rude whith me and some freands of mine and  divinity that i am in now there are some slackers in it and there are not raiding much well actualy we stop gruul bc of them...
-Ambitions within a guild : well i wanna meat more ppl and make freands and like all ppl want beter gear smile that means i wanna make good progress in guild!
-Reason for your TEO application: hehe to join the guild ofc smile
-Do you know anyone in TEO? i know Lengender
-What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? well i know how to play and i can help you make some progress if you let me smile and i know some realy good jokes big_smile

-What is you characters "/played"? i got 65 days all game time and 40 days at the lvl
-What is your raiding experience? well kara-gruul-TK-maggy-SSC
-What is your ambition with playing this game?well i wanna be realy imba and i play  bc of some freands well many freands big_smile
-Tell us about your computer : my computer is imba xD well i dont lag (i never lag:)

well thx of readying it and hope i see you in guild smile oops i also read the rules of guild looks realy nice smile

#2 2007-12-05 22:26:07

elfidio
Guild Member

Re: hi i'm RESTO drood lf a good guild!

well sr i had a error in armory site ^^ here is my link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;n=Elfidio

#3 2007-12-06 01:55:20

Boltan
Retired CL

elfidio wrote:

Well for start i got a 45 mage in stormreaver and i got a 70 rogue in gromagus named ""trolakos"" i have done in him all ssc and TK (soon BT big_smile ) whith my Druid i gone kara and gruul lairs and some maggy and TK.. smile

Is Elfidio your alt then if you raid SSC / TK on your rogue?

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

#4 2007-12-06 17:21:35

elfidio
Guild Member

no he isnt just he have a beter guild ^^ and i havent been so lucky to find 1 on the druid that he is my main.

#5 2007-12-07 00:20:43

neithan
Guild Member

If the raid take more than midnight greek hour,you have to leave in the middle of the raid?

#6 2007-12-07 02:24:29

phenex
Forum User
Website

u like smileys dont u ?

shockness lvl 70 awesome resto shammy
supremus lvl 31 shadow priest
freemount lvl 38 retri pala smile

Board footer