Forum User

Warlock application

1: Me
Name Daniel
Age 15
Country Sweden
Occupation/work School
e-mail (optional) Blaaade___@hotmail.com
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long. Im very active. i play 5-7 days a week and can be on of a while. i cna raid from 16:00 - 23:00 maby later

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender. Freetrail gnome male warlock
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed) 9,2khp 9kmana 120manareg 245resists when im in pvp gear:D
Talent (link) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen … =Freetrail    I will respecc i you want.
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … =Freetrail
We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear. got moste of my gear from heroics and kara. and i have some pvp/arena gear
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them: Dawn of life binder.. to many slackers : /
Reason for leaving them to many slackers : /

Do you know anyone in TEO?Yes Flakinus, he also said i should make an apply here wink
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? I can bring Friendship and also help us to make progress.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"?45
What is your raiding experience? Done karazhan alot and also tryed gruul. i have all heroic keys.
What is your ambition with playing this game? i want to improve my gear and also have a great guild.
Do you have any other significant gaming experience? Well. i played Runescape before wow. but else just Ps2 and Ps3
Tell us about your computer: My computer works realy good. I get like one DC a week or somthing.

#2 2007-12-05 19:59:31

Flakinus
Guild Member

Re: Warlock application

ey:) this guy is really funny and helpful, imo give him a try:)

#3 2007-12-08 16:39:39

Solok
Guild Member

Accepted whisper me or one of the other officers online for an invite smile

"Like a gnome at a urinal I had to keep on my toes"

#4 2007-12-09 19:00:16

Vonhankkija
Officer

he has accepted invite to another guild..

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

Board footer