You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-12-17 03:46:24

Filee
Forum User

Filee, human shadowpriest

1. Me Myself and I
-Char: Filee (+ some alts that I dont really play)
-IRL: 18year old student from Finland.
-Activity: Now that I got my own flat I can always stay as long as needed.. essentially from ~17.00-23 ingame-time on work days. No limits on weekends.

2. Filee ~50d Played
- Filee, female human shadowpriest (no that's not really an actual class)
-PvE: +1170 shadowdamage 7,6k HP 7,9k mana, unbuffed.
-PvP:  10,5k HP 8,9k mana 423 resilience +873 shadow dmg... just to show that i'm capable of focusing on more than one thing at the time.
-Healing: In the side, though always been shadow, I've collected some healing gear, cause you never know when you might need it and it's good to be prepared, isn't it? +1516healing 90MP5 6,3k HP 9,3k mana.
Dunno what gear it'll show but here's the armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … mp;n=Filee
-Talents (13/0/48 disc./holy/shadow) can viewed more specifically via the armory link.
Description: It's a spelldamage based pve gear because shadowpriest dont need crit. for pve and they regen more mana to self and to party members the more spelldamage they have. All gears including the offspec healgear, are fully enchanted and gemmed.

3. & 4. My WoW history
There's not that much. the first two years I acted as an second in command officer in <The Soap Salesmen> as a warrior named Wilee.. then fed up of the thought of TBC I sold my account but quickly purchased a new one and started playing Filee, the story we all know :P . At the time of my comeback there was not much left of TSS in TBC and I ended up in Knights of the Goldshire after hitting the level cap. There I had very good time and pleasant experiences, but when the autumn came the raiding times wouldn't fit in that good with my school schedule, so I became a member of The Eternal Flame. TEF and also the two following guilds, Bloodlust and Rivalry, suffered from the loss of player's interest to PVE after few new bosses being downed, whichafter they wouldn't show up for raids anymore. Now that Rivalry is basically at the point of stagnation i'm applying to TEO and i'm sure you can find use for my near three-year-long experience and knowledge. I'm not keen to start up fights but won't stand mute against repeated insults either. From TEO I know atleast old TTS player Theredon (hope you're not holding a grudge for the jokes I had on your expense :( ), Wrion, Golrock and all of those who have joined or are possibly being joining to TEO from Rivalry.

5. Game
Filee has 50d played and Wilee + other pre-TBC chars had roughly 150d of played combined. I would consider myself as a hc-gamer and my experience in WoW is quite vast. My primary ambition has lately been in PvP, but maybe a good PvP guild can wake up the inner PvE beast, that lead me on all the way to the twin emperors in AQ40 with TTS pre-TBC. My computer is bit old modellish but without doubt will handle the neccessary job.

I'd like to add that I've read your guild- and raidrules and have no problem obeying them.

Best regards
-Filee

Better to rule in Hell, than serve in Heaven. -John Milton

#2 2007-12-17 03:50:05

Filee
Forum User

Re: Filee, human shadowpriest

...and forgot to tell that i'm 375/375 Shadoweave Tailor and Enchanter.

Better to rule in Hell, than serve in Heaven. -John Milton

#3 2007-12-17 03:54:57

Obscure
Founding Member

Not a bad application, and your gear is pretty good, consisting of mainly pvp stuff.
I am how ever curious why you joked on Theredons expense, as he is highly regarded in TEO. wink

Also, do you have a problem speccing holy should the need arise for a pure healer?

Our priest CL Chimp, is probably responding to this appliation soon.

#4 2007-12-17 04:05:41

Chimp
Officer

We are indeed looking for a new shadowpriest, I'll give you an ingame whisper soon.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/roospeter/signatures/chimp.jpg

#5 2007-12-17 04:32:43

Golrock
Guild Member

Wilee has a long history with WoW, and as we need priests this would easily be the most appealing application i've seen so far here. Also having talked crap with him ever since my first ( ? ) MC raid I'd love to have him onboard. This would conclude the whole circle of finnish ppl I knew in my early gaming on Stormreaver joining TEO smile

Weep in greater quantities, novice.

#6 2007-12-17 06:28:59

Theredon
Guild Member

Hello Wilee, to answer your question about, do I hold a grudge against your immature "jokes" and whatnot you pulled against me back in the day? No I don't, but neither do I remember anykind of appology or regret conserning them..

Ontopic:

Good Luck with you app tongue

Last edited by Theredon (2007-12-17 06:31:58)

Board footer