The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-12-21 02:33:11

lujerso
Forum User

Warlock application - lujerso

Before I start ill just let you guys know that im currently on server ravencrest. If you wanna know why, read my application smile. Exciting isnt it???

1: You
Name: Lujerso
Occupation/work: Currently im a student but im done in January. Then ill be a civilengineer. Fantastik isnt i =S
e-mail (optional). If I get a testspot, i ofc give you guys my e-mail.
Activitylevel - im online almost every day when I get home from school. Im able to raid from 18:30 to 23-24, 3 times a week including sunday. Hope thats enough, otherwise let me know smile.

2: Your character
Who is the lujer?: Im a human male warlock
And what is he able to:7850HP, 7225 mana, got no resist gear atm. But if you guys want me to. Ill ofc farm for it. I got 1060 shadow spelldmg without my felarmor, which then makes it 1160. I've got tier 4 gloves in my inventory. Got those yesterday, just need a enchant!

Talent: Im currently afflication, due to my semi low hitrating(100), which is enough as afflication with supression. But i have 17 point in destro, so Im full raiding specced. I got improved HS so I can buff my party, same with improved CoS and shadow imbrace. Not thinking of respeccing, have been destro, but I havent got enough hitrating, too bad. Critting 15-18K on maggy with a SB is fun though tongue. Unless its very wanted from you guys! http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen … ;n=Lujerso (link to armory)

Tradeskills: Im 375 in tailoring, so I can get my imba shadowweave ofc. And 375 herbalist so I can collect stuff for my raiding pots.

Reputation: Im exhaulted with kara, scryer, skettish and ogrilar(for more info make me  /w or reply smile). My pvp rank sucks, I like pvp. But I stink at it..hehe. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-reput … ;n=Lujerso

Notable alts:I got my "imba" peterhansen a lvl 70 warrior with some kara gear. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … eterhansen

3: Gear
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;n=Lujerso
I've been blessed with luck in kara and got the gear I wanted. I'vegot a lot of shadowgear so ofc im only using shadowdmg. I have only got that gear, since my lock were a alt before i changed server. But this doesnt mean that i dunno how to play it. Just let me show you smile. If have farmed for all my spellstriker and shadoweave gear which I believe is the best gear i can get before tier 5. I got some hit and crittrating gems, cos I believe that i got enough plusdmg( but can you ever get enough?). Im not very epic horny, but if I should choose gear from anywhere, ill choose tier 6. I would scream my ass of every time i logged on my warlock if I had that kinda gear. Well back to the serious: I think i would choose the maggys eye and the darkmoon card:crusade which I'll love to own big_smile. Im atm farmning for the crusade but i have just used all my money on thats stupid epic flying thing. Hope my gear is okay. But sure there is room for improvements.

4: Guilds
Ohh my god. Here comes the list. Naah its not that bad.
I started long time ago so bare with me.
guilds on SR
Crystal keep: The guild dissbanned. We raided ZG, AQ20 and MC
eightyfivemightpoundfish:2 weeks before it disbanned.
Cant remember this guildsname: Bomberevil was the GM(pliks help me, im getting old) tongue, We raided MC, BWL, AQ40. But they wanted me to raid 5-6 times a week and I hadnt time for that.
TheHopelessDevoted:We raided ZA and MC. I had some IRL and wow friends in THD. So I guess you can say I  choose social from epics.
When TBC came out the guild changed name to Tabula Rasa due to some officer problems. I was promoted to CL of the warrs at that time. 
We had endless of kara runs and had a very hard time getting ppl active enough for gruul. But we managed to down high king a couple of timer. 3 weeks before I left the GM wanted to become a regular member and the wanted me to become the new GM undtill a real GM was found. I left 3 weeks later. I wanted to see some more of the game, so i moved with 5 of my good mates to ravencrest, where we were secured a spot in a nice starting guild.
Guilds on ravencrest, my main changed to the lock.
Gathering:It started out nice. In 3 hours kara was cleared, had never done that, so I was impressed. We cleared gruuls lair and maggy fast. Voidreaver was also pretty easy. We downed lurker too, I was promoted to CL for locks, but them came somekind of crisses. Noone wanted to sign, and we invited okay geared ppl with no skills AT ALL. sad. So a bonch of ppl left. 50 ppl in one day. We made overraided which lasted like 7 days, and then I was tired of the changes and wanted some staddy stuff. So here I am making a looong application to you guys. smile.
I have talked to gimlide before, but can't remember in what guild. But I think thats the only guy I kinda know in this guild.
Even though the list is long I have only 1 time by me self left a guild. I consider me self a very loyal player. If ppl treat me with the respect i deserve ill threat the same back and im sure we'll have a lovely time smile

5: Game
My lock has 35 played days, can't remember ( ill make a repost about it) and the warr has about 60-70
I have cleared ZG, MC, BWL, KARA, Gruuls lair, Ony, maggy and Doomlord kazzak one time.
The eye: downed VR
SSC:Downed lurker and had a 50% try on tidewalker
AQ40 only a couple of times but downed 1. boss and had some attempts on 2. and 3. boss.
Serveral attempt on doomwalker
I know i havent had attempts on the bosses you guys are at atm. But im a fast learner and I read tacs for the bosses im havent met yet. The reason I wanted to join you guys was that I want a steddy raiding guild, that raids 3 times a week at least and I wanna see some more of the game. I dont really care that much about the epics, its ofc always nice to have and ofc its the way to get further. I can tribute with stupid jokes and good mood at all times, even though we wipe. I always, and thereby I mean ALWAYS bring pots and consumables for my class with me. I know when to say stuff on TS and, more imortant, when to SHUT UP smile.

Sry for the long application. I hope it was catchy! If you guys got any questions, let me know either in game or here. smile

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

/Lujerso

PS:My computer is not in any a problem and I got a stabil and high connection.

#2 2007-12-21 08:09:25

Ino
Dragonslayer
Website

Re: Warlock application - lujerso

very nice ap, prolly the first one ive read the whole thing tongue ("Exciting isnt it???" got me interested lol tongue)  good luck

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1678470.jpg

#3 2007-12-21 08:38:28

Vonhankkija
Officer

Really, really nice aplication mate. I hope Solok, our warlock CL, notices this and answers soon smile

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#4 2007-12-21 11:22:05

lujerso
Forum User

wow thx guys smile

#5 2007-12-21 21:21:35

Boltan
Retired CL

one of the best, if not the best app around here smile even though solok the lock CL is a bit busy with school, I hope he can answer you ASAP.

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

#6 2007-12-21 21:35:23

Tanduli
Druid CL / Forum Guru

hey! you are supposed to mention ppl in the guild you know, dont you remember me tongue?

long time since we have played mate, good to see you make a app here smile,
he is one of the most skilled warriors I have played with.

got my vote!

Last edited by Tanduli (2007-12-21 21:44:27)

#7 2007-12-21 22:16:41

Qtip
Guild Member

Lujerso wrote:

Im a human male warlock

Tanduli wrote:

one of the most skilled warriors I have played with

Well, what good is that? tongue

"To reperatoerer er bedre enn ingen reperatoerer" - Pompel

#8 2007-12-22 03:20:55

Tanduli
Druid CL / Forum Guru

Qtip wrote:

Lujerso wrote:

Im a human male warlock

Tanduli wrote:

Warrior, Warlock, both start with a W, almost the same.

#9 2007-12-22 17:08:16

lujerso
Forum User

tanduli...wuhuuu...I scrolled through the names in the guild on armory...but didnt notice you...sry mate...
Btw, if the lock CL is a busy man just tell him we can chat in TS if he hasnt got time to read my app smile

#10 2007-12-22 17:33:10

Solok
Guild Member

hehe more like a lazy man ;P

your app looks tight, and you have some nice experience although it's mostly pre Tbc, but if you know the drill it's easy to catch up on new bosses hehe.

I like your gear and you've really specced all out PVE, can you tell me your raiding days, our 25man raiding days are Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday, if you can raid at least two of those days it's cool, 3 would ofc be great wink

But i'm not fully up to date about our 'lock situation atm, so i'll talk about that with the other officers and give you a definite reply.

-Solok

"Like a gnome at a urinal I had to keep on my toes"

#11 2007-12-23 00:14:32

lujerso
Forum User

ahh np at all. just let me know when you guys have talked smile, and yes I would say i know the drill smile.
It doesnt really matter what days you guys raid. Ofc im able to raid thursday and tuesday and almost every sunday. Currently im busy sunday night cos of NFL with the guys. But I can skip that when you guys need me, and after superbowl in feb. im able to game every sunday smile

/lujer

#12 2007-12-23 01:32:30

Solok
Guild Member

ok smile we'll give you a definite reply by sunday evening

#13 2007-12-23 07:13:47

Ino
Dragonslayer
Website

Tanduli wrote:

Qtip wrote:

Lujerso wrote:

Im a human male warlock

Tanduli wrote:

Lujerso wrote:

Notable alts:I got my "imba" peterhansen a lvl 70 warrior

u are all nubs

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1678470.jpg

#14 2007-12-23 13:46:18

Tanduli
Druid CL / Forum Guru

Ino wrote:

Tanduli wrote:

Qtip wrote:

Lujerso wrote:

Im a human male warlock

Lujerso wrote:

u are all nubs

no, just qtip smile

#15 2007-12-23 14:18:56

Qtip
Guild Member

Tanduli wrote:

Ino wrote:

Tanduli wrote:

Lujerso wrote:

u are all nubs

no, just qtip smile

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-pictures-cat-second-thought.jpg

"To reperatoerer er bedre enn ingen reperatoerer" - Pompel

#16 2007-12-24 03:07:53

Solok
Guild Member

Accepted, welcome to the club smile

Board footer