The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!
  • Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Application of Tixcky destro Warlock (Gnome ftw)

#1 2008-02-03 04:57:31

Tixcky
Guild Member

Application of Tixcky destro Warlock (Gnome ftw)

Hello my name is Norbert Faber and im 22 years old living on my own in  The Netherlands
I studie Leisure and Hospitality host excecutive, it means something like animator. I have to animate kids and adults on holiday.
I play World of Warcraft for one year now, almost every day im online for a certain amount of hours. I will be able to raid almost all days in a week. Only 1 time in 2 weeks I wont be able to raid during the weekend since I have to work early in the morning then.

My characters name is Tixcky, a Gnome Warlock (destro/afflic) I chose this specc because I wanted to check out how different it would be then sl/sl. I have been destro/demo asswell (sac succu) but I didnt really like the fact that I couldnt dot instant, and had only shadowbolt to spam.

Here you find a link of my armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … p;n=Tixcky

It will still show my status as in the server Trollbane I think, the gear is not different though. I transfered this char this morning since I wanted to play with my in real life friend Nivard, who will apply for this guild asswell. (Yanu, warrior)

My previous guilds were all in Trollbane, in my opinion trollbane is a bit dying. Much people migrating or stop playing. Maybe even reroll horde. So that is what made it easier for me to leave Trollbane. I still have some friends playing there and will keep on logging on my 70 druid Asangar, but I wont really play a lot on it anymore.
I like to be a follower in a guild, I think I can lead when neccessary but I prefer not to.
My reason for applying for TEO is that I saw Obscure standing and asked him if TEO where recruiting. As I told I was transfered just a few hours so I didnt know anyone on Stormreaver yet.
I think I can bring a lot of fun to TEO, Im someone who is in for a joke, but can be very serious at times asswell. I raided on the server Trollbane with my druid so I know some of the tacts in SSC and TK. (Downed Gruuls, Maghteridon)

My characters /played is about 19 days. Which of 6 days lvl 70.  My raiding experience are first bosses in SSC and TK. Gruuls, Maghteridon and kara cleared.

Last but not least, I played a lot of first person shooters and played a lot of Diablo II asswell. Right now I only play wow, since it is eating to much of my time to even think about any other game.

I hope I have informed you quite good now and hope to hear from you soon. Contact me ingame if you have any questions.

Regards

Tixcky

#2 2008-02-03 05:09:06

Joly
Dragonslayer

Re: Application of Tixcky destro Warlock (Gnome ftw)

like the app! good luck smile you will hear from us soon

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#3 2008-02-03 17:20:27

Obscure
Founding Member

Yeah we had a chat ingame. You seemed like a polite guy. Warlocks are always interresting, since our current locks have no sense of constant raiding.

#4 2008-02-04 05:08:18

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Gah you logged off just as i was going to whisper you. Anyways your application is nice, your gear has all the right things going on with trying to reach the hit cap and all.

Will get back to you by Wednesday

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#5 2008-02-04 05:31:54

Tixcky
Guild Member

Ill be there wednesday ;-)

Last edited by Tixcky (2008-02-04 05:32:05)

#6 2008-02-05 12:46:22

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Accepted for trial - Bring the pain

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#7 2008-02-05 15:44:16

Tanduli
Druid CL / Forum Guru

welcome smile

• Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Application of Tixcky destro Warlock (Gnome ftw)

Board footer