Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-02-06 01:04:47

Ranec
Guild Member

Ranec - Human Warlock Application

1: You

Name: Arjen

Occupation/work: Student

Activitylevel: I'm online almost every day. Days I can raid are: Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday,  around 19:00h suits me best, but i am able to come on earlier (except on Monday and Wednesday due to school)

2: Your character

Name, class, race, gender.
Ranec - Human Warlock (Male)

HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed):
9146hp
8786mana
Spell dmg: 721
Shadow dmg: 901
Hit: 8,01%
Crit: 23,87%

Resists: I do not have any specific resistance gear at this moment, willing to farm ofcourse smile

Talent (link): http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IZdxczIbzZxx0tr0tVuV   (Destruction)  Willing to respec if you really needed me to.

Tradeskills: Tailoring 375 and Enchanting 223 (still working on that :p)

Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank:
Cenarion Expedition: Revered
Honor Hold: Revered
Sha'tar: Revered
Scryers: Exalted

Think that were the most important ones, feel free to ask me about anything specific smile

Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters: I dont have any alts on this server. I have a Paladin and a druid on Bladefist, but server's kinda dead, use those chars to fool around in pvp with some friends smile

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … mp;n=Ranec

We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.:
I have no resistance gear atm, as i already said above im willing to farm ofc smile

Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear:
I basicly got most of the craftables (Frozen Shadowweave and Spellstrike) before i wanted to start raiding, along the way came Tier gear. Same goes for the kara/gruul drops that i'm using. I also have 2 vindicator pieces (wrist and waist) because there wasnt really any other 'destro'-gear i could lay my hands on quick smile

Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well: Hm, item i desperately want is the spelldamage cloak from Kael, or any other cloak that looks like it, i think those looks are awesome big_smile

4: Guild

Previous guilds, and a short description of them: Dominis Noctis; PvE guild

Reason for leaving them: I joined DN in the first place because of an irl friend of me was there, but now we're both getting bored there, not enough raids (or atleast, raids that i havent been fed up with; aka karazhan). Also i dont really feel 'at home' there.

Ambitions within a guild: Progressing further into endgame content (would love to see Illidan someday smile ), having a good time doing so and basicly just have fun, cause thats why you play a game in the first place ^^

Reason for your TEO application: I am looking for a more serious raiding guild who's progress is about equal/better to what ive seen so far, was looking through stormreaver's guildlist and found TEO and you guys seem a well organised and mature guild.

Do you know anyone in TEO?: Nope, i've spoke to some about TEO recruiment on warlocks but that's it.

What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?: I'm a nice guy, i know what to do and what not to do (most of the times that is big_smile), im an active raider and a real team player.

5: Game

What is you characters "/played"?: 38days, 16hours. 20 days played at lvl 70.

What is your raiding experience?:
Pre-TBC: Everything up to Naxx's very own Patchwerk
TBC: Kara / Gruul's / Magtheridon / SSC (hydross, lurker, morogrim, kara) / The Eye (Al'ar, Void Reaver)

What is your ambition with playing this game?: Progressing through (raid-)instances as a team, and seeing the endgame content Blizzard has to offer us ^^

Do you have any other significant gaming experience?: If you're asking about other games then WoW; i used to play Halo2 for while before i started playing WoW. Before that i used (and still do) play on the PS3 / WII and what not with friends in my spare time.

Tell us about your computer: Able to handle 25man raids without a problem smile Thinking about getting a new screen, cuz its getting quite out-dated (non flat! yikes)

Well that's basicly all i could think off right now, hope to hear from you guys soon! smile

#2 2008-02-06 01:08:28

Obscure
Founding Member

Re: Ranec - Human Warlock Application

great application. good luck

#3 2008-02-06 04:54:15

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Good app, decent gear, good talent choice, I'm just trying to see what the raid situation is with locks at the moment since I believe we have 3-4 activeish locks. I will update you as I get a better feel for whats going on (new at this class leader stuff)

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#4 2008-02-06 12:19:09

phenex
Forum User
Website

now THATS an app. GL getting in

shockness lvl 70 awesome resto shammy
supremus lvl 31 shadow priest
freemount lvl 38 retri pala smile

#5 2008-02-06 19:22:27

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Which class did you play pre-TBC?

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#6 2008-02-06 21:24:09

Ranec
Guild Member

Night Elf Warrior on Trollbane (Kaley)

Was one of the main tanks in my guild, tho i rarely play there nowadays since that char is very very poor and quite undergeared ^^, got all my pre-tbc raiding experience with this one.

Human Paladin on Bladefist (Khay)

Got all my TBC-raiding experience with this char(he was lvl 54 when TBC came out, so havent really raided with him pre-tbc), tho i got bored with healing and they didnt want me to spec retribution (side note: i suck as pala tank, so they didnt want me as prot either big_smile )

My lock smile didnt raid with him pre-TBC tho.

and almost every other class there is, not much made it past lvl 40 tho smile

Last edited by Ranec (2008-02-06 21:26:04)

#7 2008-02-09 05:14:36

kees
Guild Friend

You sound/seem like a decent player, but thats ofcourse the goal of an application.
Good job done on ''selling yourself'' in marketing type of way wink

#8 2008-02-13 17:15:13

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

You make my job difficult in that we may have enough raiding locks atm, although 2 of them are still on trial. my head is still trying to balance possible increased backup lists with having a good stable of warlocks to draw from.

I think for the moment the warlock situation is ok unfortunately, but with the two members on trial this may change in the next few weeks. I will let you know should something come up.

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#9 2008-02-13 22:44:02

Ranec
Guild Member

okay i can live with that wink

thnx for considering me though smile

#10 2008-02-15 00:57:23

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Haha due to circumstances very much unforseen, there is now a warlock spot open, contact me in game.

#11 2008-02-20 11:58:08

Enimusha
Officer

Ranec, have you contacted Kalyptein yet? At the moment, we could really use a warlock in the guild.

Board footer