Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-02-22 03:38:26

Healmaster
Guild Member

Shadowpriest Application

1: You

Name: David

Occupation/work: Still at school

Activitylevel: I'm online almost every day. I can raid almost each day, but since I go to school from 9:00 till 17:00 I'm home at 18:00 so i'll be on any later then that (since I need to eat aswell ^^ )

2: Your character

Name, class, race, gender.
Healmaster yikes - Human, Priest, Male

HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed):
7231hp
8865mana
Spell dmg: 875
Shadow dmg: 1156
Hit: 5,95%
Crit: 12,20%

Resists: Don't have any resistance gear yet, if it's needed I can farm it ofcourse smile

Talent (link): http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxMRzhZZxGxtMhohtEo , Can always respec but my holy gears is kinda bad.

Tradeskills: Tailoring 375 and nothing else really

Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank:
Cenarion Expedition: Exalted
Aldor: Exalted
Shat'ar: Exalted

Revered with all the other important factions.

Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters: I have 2 alts atm, 1 on bladefist a lvl 70 hunter. And a lvl 67 warlock on boulderfist wich is lvl 67 for ages now wink

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … Healmaster

We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.:
Hmm don't have any other real sets of gear, except some spare healing parts wich or mostly not worth mentioning.

Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear:
Well the shadowweave speaks for itself since it's about the best I could get atm. The necklace is the best you can get as a shadowpriest aswell so that was a logical choice, and chose some badge rewards (gloves/belt/trinket/offhand/wand) since they were the best items I could get my hands on to improve myself. The only blue gear I still have is a trinket, mark of the defiance, haven't found any better yet.

Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well: Well i'd like to upgrade to t5 and t6 eventually ofcourse smile But i'd a new trinket really desperately, the spelldmg one from ZA or the one from magh are the ones i'd like to have.

4: Guild

Previous guilds, and a short description of them: Dominis Noctis; PvE guild

Reason for leaving them: I joined DN since I wanted to raid and it seemed like a nice guild (wich it is) but I am getting abit bored of the same old instances each time. I'd like to get some more progress wich I couldn't get with them.

Ambitions within a guild: Well I will like to see SSC/TK for starters, and since you already cleared those I am really eager to see what BT and Mount Hyjal look like ingame, and to have a nice time in WoW itself ofcourse.

Reason for your TEO application: As I mentioned above, I'm looking for some more progress and you seem to be a very good guild with good progress. I remember TEO from pre-tbc aswell and your reputation was good back then already and still is.

Do you know anyone in TEO?: Ye, I know Ranec (IRL even) and I remember chimp from his druid pre-tbc. And I have been in the guild with Mox from some time pre-tbc.

What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?: I'm a friendly guy wich likes to raid on progress alot, I am really competitive wich leads to me watching the dmg meters from time to time since I find it important to see if I'm doing good. Although I know the raid isn't always about dmg, CC and agro etc comes into play aswell, but it's just in my nature.

5: Game

What is you characters "/played"?: 125 days 12 hours 15 min 55 sec total played
                                                    18 days  7 hours    3 min 28 sec played at lvl 70
What is your raiding experience?:
Pre-TBC: To twins in AQ40 and some bosses in naxx. Not to much though
TBC: Kara / Gruul's / TK, Void reaver

What is your ambition with playing this game?: To progress to the content that is only seen by a small percentage of players, wich I'd like to be a part of. And to have some fun wich I do play this game for afterall smile

Do you have any other significant gaming experience?: Haven't really played any other MMO's but I have played halo 2 for a long time (online aswell) and just some other games wich aren't really worth mentioning.

Tell us about your computer: Couldn't tell you any special name of it or so, but I can tell you that it's a very good computer and I never ever have any lag at all. My internet connection is great aswell.

Well I think this is all, Hope I told you all you want to know about me. If you have any questions feel free to wisper me or just post here I guess smile

#2 2008-02-24 20:40:45

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Re: Shadowpriest Application

Good application imo. If we can fit another shadowpriest into the guild I think we don't have to look further smile

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#3 2008-02-24 20:46:14

Obscure
Founding Member

weird name for a shadowpriest. ever considered a name change? smile

good application.

#4 2008-02-24 21:54:28

Chimp
Officer

I decided to test you out. I'll contact you ingame smile

http://home.wanadoo.nl/roospeter/signatures/chimp.jpg

#5 2008-02-24 22:41:35

Healmaster
Guild Member

Obscure wrote:

weird name for a shadowpriest. ever considered a name change? smile

I did actually, but I thought it was a waste to pay money for it smile So I didn't do it.

Board footer