#1 2008-03-01 00:49:27

Sonsuz
Forum User

Paladin: Sonsuz

1: You
Name: Davide
Occupation/work: Student
e-mail (optional): /
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long.: i play every day and can always attend to raids.i will always warn in time if something very urgent comes in between.

2: Your character
Name: Sonsuz
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
For more info about my character:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … p;n=Sonsuz
(I'm retribution at the moment (PvE and PvP) but just pm me when to log in/out with my healing gear so you can see it)

3: Gear
*We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
I got:
-Epic Holy Gear
-Epic Retribution Gear
-Epic Tanking Gear
*Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear.:
-My gear is mainly gemmed and enchanted in +healing cause in my previous expierence in raids my paladin had enough amount of mana so i really improved my +healing to get a certain acceptable amount to do TK/SSC (never checked if its good enough for higher raids).
*Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.:
-I always wanted to do the "impossible" that was being a Retri PvE Paladin wich i currently am and enjoying.But i like to see more of the game and i like progress and hard working,so i am willing to respecc if needed.The Gear i really want is clearly Retribution Gear but if i'm holy ofc Holy Gear.
(dont be tricked by my retri-side i know its a turn off for most guilds sad ).

4: Guild
*Previous guilds, and a short description of them:
-Masquerade: They taught me raiding since pre-bc was a fun guild very social.
-The Blackhand Order: Friendly guild had some good times there
-Defiance: Probably the best guild i had so far.I spend alot of time in this guild getting it to 25's and just helping everyone.Made alot of friends here.
*Reason for leaving them:
-Masquerade: Left because we had misunderstandings and we didnt share the same idea of raiding.
-The Blackhand Order: Left because they invited me to a kara raid because other paladin was 30mins late.Then when the paladin came online i allready respecced buyed flasks and they kicked me out the raid cause the paladin freaked out in gchat.
-Defiance: Left/kicked because someone spreaded rumors that i was mocking the leader (wich i clearly didnt).
*Ambitions within a guild:
-I'm a active person who likes to help out people because you cant do everything alone.
*Reason for your TEO application:
-I'm looking for a active progressing raiding guild who bites the bullet and keeps on going
*Do you know anyone in TEO?:
-I knew Gimlide but apparantly he left so i dont really know anyone.
*What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?:
-Well i got 375 Blacksmithing / 375 Mining wich could help the guild and like i said before i'm a helping hand.Whenever i can i help people out and
i can always share my expierence of the game towards the guild.

5: Game
*What is you characters "/played"?:
60 Days 12 Hours 5Minutes currently (but i got hacked on my previous 70 paladin so i had to buy a whole new account)
*What is your raiding experience?:

-Pre-BC:
ZG: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
MC: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
AQ40: 1st boss only

-BC:
Karazhan: Cleared
ZA: 4/6
Gruul: Cleared
TK: VoidReaver,Solarian
SSC: Lurker Below,Tidewalker,Karathress

*What is your ambition with playing this game?
-progressing into further endgame content while doing so enjoying it with good and friendly people
*Do you have any other significant gaming experience?
I play alot of games such as Counter Strike:Source,Call of Duty4,Unreal Tournament 3,Team Fortress 2,etc
*Tell us about your computer
- Gigabyte S4 Gaming Motherboard
- Geforce 8800 GTS 640mb
- 2Gb RAM
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
- 250Gb HD SATA

If you need any more information or if youre unclear about anything you can ofc reply here or pm me ingame or so ^^. Thank you for youre time and understanding!

grtz Sonsuz

#2 2008-03-01 01:18:01

Lydo
Guild Member

Re: Paladin: Sonsuz

Good luck smile

hopefully you dont have anything important to do on sunday evening smile

#3 2008-03-01 03:17:24

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Good application. Just to make it clear, we would need you as a holy paladin, sadly, as we lack those atm, and we have a big surplus of melee dps'ers. But I also don't like the idea of inviting healers who rather not heal into the guild. But it's not my call, so I wish you luck smile

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#4 2008-03-01 03:28:15

Vonhankkija
Officer

Talked with this guy last evening and he's really looking good choice for us. Talked also about what we need currently and he said he would be willing to play as holy. He has put effort on his aplication too, so I think we want to test this guy smile I'll ask other officers opinions and will give you answer as early tomorrow as possible.

edit:

accepted as testplayer smile

Last edited by Vonhankkija (2008-03-01 13:10:56)

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#5 2008-03-01 15:30:56

phenex
Forum User
Website

and he makes awesome movies on utube too wink

gl

shockness lvl 70 awesome resto shammy
supremus lvl 31 shadow priest
freemount lvl 38 retri pala smile

Board footer