Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-03-01 05:15:17

Qtx
Guild Member

Qtx resto shaman

1: You

Name: Raf
Occupation/work: Student
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long.:
I can play from 18.00 untill end of raid during weekdays and during weekends i can play non-stop.

2: Your character

Name: Qtx
Class: Shaman (restoration)
Race: Draenei
For more info about my character:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … &n=Qtx

3: Gear

We want to see all aspects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
I have:
- A full epic healing set which contains gear from karazhan, heroic badges, SSC, TK and zul'aman got a collection of trinkets which i can swap during more mana regen intensive fights, etc. adept when needed.

Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear.
- As i mentioned above where i got my gear from, these are gemmed up with a balance of +healing and +mana regen gems, i am a JC myself.

Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.
- I dont really think about loot first, having a succesfull raid while enjoying it with friendly people is more important to me but if i needed to choose i would love to have something unique and totally op offcourse.

4: Guild

Previous guilds, and a short description of them:

-Masquerade:
My first raid guild which i started with pre-bc facing good old MC and BWL and more, had the greatest times in there like our first Nefarian kill.. Magical <3.

-Defiance:
A guild started by a friend of mine, was more of a "social" guild, just mates having a good time but it slowly started 25 mans and had some good progression but it did not last.

Reason for leaving them:
-Masquerade: It kinda grew apart in the start of BC and it never rly came back its old form.
-Defiance: After a guilddrama issue it lost its core group of member and leader, so it disbanded.

Ambitions within a guild
-I would like to help in raids, make your jobs easier, help a hand where i can, and have a good time.

Reason for your TEO application:
-I'm searching a guild which i can fit in as a dedicated, prepared player who hasn't had his shot at the more 'hardcore' lvl of raiding.

Do you know anyone in TEO?
-No, i don't

What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?
-I'm dedicated towards raiding, im helpful in many ways, im active, i know how to play my class, can craft ur flasks and gems when needed.

5: Game

What is you characters "/played"?:
My shaman only has 46 days /played this is because ive spent alot of time on my mage in the past, obviously cause shaman is only around since BC, my mage has around 120 days /played which i only use for some crafting/farming/dailies.

What is your raiding experience?

BC:
Karazhan: full
Gruul's Lair: full
Maghteridon's Lair: full
Tempest Keep: A'lar, Void Reaver, High Astromancer Solarian
Serpenshrine Cavern: Hydross, Lurker, Leo the blind, karathress and morogrim
Zul'Aman: 4/6 clear

I've also raided a bit pre-bc:
-AQ20: full
-ZG: full
-MC: full
-BWL: full
-AQ40: few bosses

What is your ambition with playing this game?
-I would like to see as much as i can within the high end content prefer everything, but time will tell.
Enjoying the game while doing so is also important to me.

Do you have any other significant gaming experience?
-I've played quite a bit of games, not gonna name them all but some significant to WoW like : Lineage II, Guild Wars .

Tell us about your computer
- Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @2.66GHz
- 2Gb RAM
- Nvidia GeForce 8600 GS
- 500gig HD

That's about it, thanks for taking the time to read, if u need to know anything more about me, ask away.

Raf / Qtx

#2 2008-03-01 07:05:14

Lydo
Guild Member

Re: Qtx resto shaman

Nice application, hang in there smile

#3 2008-03-01 12:59:50

Enimusha
Officer

Very nice application.

It seems you have good experience of the game, looking at your combined /played. I'll try contact you ingame later today for a chat. smile

#4 2008-03-01 13:17:16

Giland
Guild Member
Website

Nice application , but why 18+Healing gems in every socket ? smile

Last edited by Giland (2008-03-01 13:18:31)

Giland 85 Draenei Shaman , Gåsa 85 Gnome Death Knight , Xelar 70 Gnome Rogue, Contage 70 Human Hunter - Stormreaver EU

#5 2008-03-01 17:17:19

Qtx
Guild Member

because i first wanted around +1800 healing in total before changing more to mana per 5.

#6 2008-03-01 18:51:30

Qtip
Guild Member

Cool name. You're onto something.

"To reperatoerer er bedre enn ingen reperatoerer" - Pompel

#7 2008-03-01 19:42:59

Enimusha
Officer

Accepted as a testplayer. Welcome to TEO. smile

#8 2008-03-02 00:16:10

Boltan
Retired CL

Other officers were way swift in their action smile But I agree on their decision. Welcome to TEO, the place where elements of (human) nature meet tongue

- Boltan, Shaman CL.. way busy with work. >.<

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

Board footer