#1 2008-03-02 19:16:22

Allancito
Forum User

Allancito Warrior 70

1: You
Name:Mario
Occupation/work:School
e-mail (optional) :Allanciitoo@hotmail.com
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long. : Well i am playing everyday for like 5-6 hours unless i dont have something to do. And thats not often :p

2: Your character
Name: Allancito
class:Warrior
race: Sexy Gnome
HP:10344
AP :1755 (unbuffed)
Talent : http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LA0czhbZVVzVxxRVuVo(link)

Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank: Well i am always been a PvP freak but never got high rank :< sad enough because my computer sucked back then. I am reverded with the most Factions exept Honor hold and lower city i am Exalthed.
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters : Revinho 55 mage , and Kriigare Paladin 34

3: Gear

We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc: Hole epic fury gear,Hole epic PvP gear , Almost full epic tanking gear need to work on it thought a bit more
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear. Well i've been trying to get as mutch Attack power as possible with crit chance and hit raiting  Love to see the high crits smile
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well : Well would love to get new one handeds sence i've used mine for so long now ^^

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them : Defiance : Defiance was a great guild i really enjoyed it there but it disband Gm's had a problem with a Paladin really liked that guild they gave me a chance and i didn't disipoint them i hope ,
Reason for leaving them: I never left Defiance it disband thats why i am running after my friend:p (Qtx)
Ambitions within a guild : To get new friends and learn to know new people with diferent skillz and to help and feel loved :>
Reason for your TEO application : Well i want to jon a progressing guild of course who dosen't? but mostly it's for Qtx
Do you know anyone in TEO? Qtx
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? Well i am a person that never gets tierd of trying and keeps on trying . And i am always helpful. You need to wipe along the way to learn something and help eatch other up thats what i am good at helping people to not get tierd of this Game i am like an extra Game master :p

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? : 80 days and 13 hours 0 min
What is your raiding experience?ZG: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
MC: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
AQ40: 1st boss only
Done Karazhan ,ZA,Gruul,TK,Ssc just lurker but! been reading about the tactics and such
What is your ambition with playing this game? Having fun smile and progressing along with friends having a good luagh
Do you have any other significant gaming experience? Yes mostly Strategy games as Empire Earth , Age of Empires .And some action too like Counter strike 1.6 , Counter strike Zero, Battle field .
Tell us about your computer :
-Processor AMD Athlon(tm) 64X2  6000+
-2GB RAM
- Gigabyte S4 Gaming Motherboard
- Geforce 8800 GTS 640mb

#2 2008-03-02 21:48:24

Joly
Dragonslayer

Re: Allancito Warrior 70

thanks for the application, but im sorry to tell you that you're not what we're looking for atm

good luck guildhunting

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

Board footer