Guild Member

Sandanista, 70 rogue

1 You
Name Rasmus
Age 16
Country Denmark
Occupation/work Student
e-mail (optional) rasmus.bla@gmail.com
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long.
I can raid on all of your raid days. Your amount of raids and the time you raid fits me very well.

2 Your character
I play a female human rogue called Sandanista

As 41 20 0 i got 1798 Ap, 297 hit, 26.29 crit and 8294. Note this is combat spec gear.

Talent
I have been playing both combat daggers 15 41 5 and combat swords 20 41 0 or 19 42 0, but atm Im testing out mutilate 41 20 0 just for the fun and to learn even more about my class. Ive got both s2 swords and daggers + Heartrazor, so i can pretty much spec whatever you want me to.

Tradeskills

Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank
Exalted with Aldor, Sha tar and Cenarion Expedition. Can do all heroics.

Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters
60 ele sham and 67 fury warr, not playing any of these atm.

3: Gear
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … Sandanista
Might be logged out in PvP gear

Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear.
My gear is not optimal for my current spec, (Mutilate) since I didnt want to regem and stuff just for trying a spec out. If I end up staying Mutilate I will ofc do so.

Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.
None realy. I take loots and epox as a bonus to the fun in raiding and progress.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them
Only serious PvE guild ive been in has been Knights of Goldshire. I joined them at the time with never ending Gruul wipes. It has always been a very good guild, very good commanders too,  and I find it very sad that we disbanded due to people to attending to raids. I have never been thinking about leaveing them before the disband, and I would think about myself as a loyal person.

Reason for leaving them
Disband due to slack /cry

Ambitions within a guild
What i find most important in a guild is a nice atmosphere, but should still be able to have good focus and be serious while raiding.

Reason for your TEO application
I Think you can offer me what im looking for and I realy hope that i can offer you guys whatever you will need of me. Also I would realy like to keep hanging out with Alred and Hunfisk
Do you know anyone in TEO? Nope. Alred is my good rl mate and Hunfisk is imba too

What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?
I always read tactics and stuff, drug up, and do as the raidleader or officers says. I always bring good focus and a good mood. Wipeing hours/days/weeks/months dosent realy hurt me.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? I have played 53 days on my rogue

What is your raiding experience?
I started to level my rogue just when TBC came out, only played casual pre-TBC. I have 6/6 SSC and 3/4 in TK. And ofc cleared kara/gruul/ZA(only one time tho). Been wipeing on Keal a few times.

What is your ambition with playing this game?
Basicly have a fun, make friends and have a good time. And i realy like to progress.

Do you have any other significant gaming experience?
Counter Strike  and some lameass diablo2 pewpew

Tell us about your computer
Dont know much about it realy, it works fine and I dont have any problems with it. And I got a mic so can speak on Teamspeak too.

You should prolly know that i still need to kill keal to enter MH and therefore I also need to kill Rage Winterchill to enter BT. If i can join you guys it will be np for me to wait until you got time to go kill keal.

Sorry for any typos

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon

Last edited by Sandanista (2008-03-04 22:51:57)

Vi sagde det foer i saa det og vi sir' det igen, hip hop is here to stay my little ven!

#2 2008-03-04 20:23:19

Windir
Founding Member

Re: Sandanista, 70 rogue

can't use any "funny letters" like the scandinavian extra letters nor apostrophes (or whatever they're called)

Outside lies doom

#3 2008-03-05 02:43:15

Lydo
Guild Member

Not accepted for the time being, but will consider again if the situation changes smile

#4 2008-03-05 02:50:20

Sandanista
Guild Member

Oki doki, hope to hear from you some day smile

Vi sagde det foer i saa det og vi sir' det igen, hip hop is here to stay my little ven!

Board footer