The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-02-19 22:30:23

Firebeard
Uncertified member

Firebeard - The Dwarf with the burning beard.

Well Im a bigger nerd wich is a little lazy so I just copied from your recruiment post tongue

1: You
Name: Sebastian Wolter
Occupation/work: Education as PC-support
e-mail (optional): Hellsman1988@hotmail.com (MSN: falkie22002@hotmail.com)
Activitylevel: Every day from around 16.00 to ??:?? I could stay all night long, just resoult in a heavy coffee drinking day tongue

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender: Firebeard, Priest, Dwarf, Male smile
HP: 5761
mana: 8580
manaregen: not casting: 336 and while casting: 163
AP: 31 tongue could be that I would like to hit a few times with my hammer tongue
all resists (unbuffed): this is a sad thing sad 0/0/0/10/0
Talent (link): My talents - I can respecc if needed of any kind.
Tradeskills: Tailoring 375 and skinning 375
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank: This is my reputation
I've never any PvP of serius matter with my priest.
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters:
Ilthilior; lvl70 NE Rogue smile specced to with assassination

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile). I rather use Armory tongue http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … Firebeard/
We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear: Well my broter (Shockness) did tell me that the server missed some Priests, so I made this Priest. And I haven't regretted it smile
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well: For my Rogue ofcause Illidans lovely blades tongue but to my priest: everything wich got better +healing and sta/spi that my priest's equitment atm smile

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them:
First Blood: Nice raiding guild, nice progress and nice people. I really miss that guild, but they shut it down more or less.
Then I joined two other smaller guilds wich properly is gone. No raiding and there was no help to have there. I left then.
Divinity: A guild with low progress, but with nice and helpfull people. This is the guild I am in atm. We have cleared Kara and Gruul, but noting of interrest else.
Reason for leaving them: Well I'm growing tired of the low progress we got in Divinity and I want to try something else too. I haven't played much on Firebeard since our low progress did start.
Ambitions within a guild: Helping the guild with everything I can. Healing, DPS and offering my life to the guild (only in-game tongue)

Reason for your TEO application: I've heard from Shockness that it's a nice guild with some really nice people smile
Do you know anyone in TEO: I know Shockness, IRL too smile

What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?: I would say that you should invite me of my IMBA healing zkillzor tongue
nah just kidding well I think you should invite me because I think I can help you guys as a nice teamplayer and help your progress further on (even with my little low healing, but that can be helped too by my self and a little help from you too tongue)

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"?
Firebeard: 33 days and 5 hours.
Ilhilior: 24 days and 4 hours. - and a link to the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … Ilthilior/

What is your raiding experience?:
Pre-TBC: none sad Only got my first lvl60 about 3 or 5 month before TBC did came out.
TBC:
-Karazhan: done
-Gruuls Lair: done
-Magtheridon: 96% :S
-Tempest Keep: Voidrever 17%
-ScerpentShrine Cavern: no.
-Mount Hyjal: no tongue
-Black Temple: hmmmm... hell no tongue
-Zul'Aman: never got invites to it, so no :S

What is your ambition with playing this game?:
Alot of raiding big_smile I love to raid everything in the game smile and to meet new people and have fun with them smile
Do you have any other significant gaming experience?: well... I've been playing alot of FPS and then later gone over to more RTS (age of empre etc) and then later to MMO smile (PlanetSide, Everquest 2 (2 or 3 weeks), City of Heroes and now WoW for my 3rd year big_smile)

Tell us about your computer:

Motherboard: Asus M2N-E SLI
Graphic card: GeForce 7950GT
Harddrive: 2x Maxtor 250GB each
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600
RAM: 2 GB DDR2 Kingston.

Well, my biggest problem is my internet in the week days sad Im sitting here on school home where I live, becuase im living long away from my home in Holbaek. (ae is one of the danish letters). But back to the internet; well Im having this issue that some day I might disconnect a few times... and some days I DC a lot, but I will always be online again within a very few seconds actually. I usally just press alt+f4.

But in the weekends is my internet stable and I have no problems with it. And I usally stay up all night long tongue

A little about my self (selfadded to the list:P): As told I was a person who where doing his education as PC-support and doing nothing, but computer in my free time tongue
My Rogue; Ilthilior (originally named Tanthalas) was transferred from the server Dragonmaw, because of my brother (Shockness) was asking me to join Stormreaver and play with him. I'd ask what was needed and he told me a priests wouldn't hurt. So I made my Priest; Firebeard and did forget about my Rogue, but then I tranferred him over here and I had to rename him Ilthilior because of Tanthalas was taken sad (poor me tongue) And now im rading with my priest and my rogue.
Im mainly raiding with my priest and Im just done with my Kara-preQ with my Rouge so he just saw Karazhan for the first time at monday :p

Im also soon having warlock ready to Kara preQ. He did just hit lvl64 a few days ago and im pumping him up in lvls.

I think you should consider inviting me into Yours guild. You will get a Healer and a DPS (nearly two) along smile and im a friendly and helpfull player who loves to play WoW smile

If you are interrested in me and im not online on Firebeard, I would suggest you to check if Ilthilior or Quendan (my Warlock) is online.

I hope you will contact me in any way.

Best regards: Firebead - The Dwarf with the burning beard tongue smile

#2 2008-02-21 01:33:28

phenex
Forum User
Website

Re: Firebeard - The Dwarf with the burning beard.

this is what i call one awesome appli !!!

and hes my brother, he knows how to heal , so thats a yes for me atleast lets w8 for an officer to respond m8
GL wink

shockness lvl 70 awesome resto shammy
supremus lvl 31 shadow priest
freemount lvl 38 retri pala smile

#3 2008-02-21 01:47:06

Chimp
Officer

Awesome application m8, but unfortunately we are not recruiting priests at the moment, if a spot opens up however, I'll make sure to browse these applications.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/roospeter/signatures/chimp.jpg

#4 2008-03-14 14:01:46

phenex
Forum User
Website

i still think we should give my bro a chance for getting into teo since he rly wants to join us, and as told he is one nice healer,as Spriest he also does the trick,he got turned off for a while and suddenly 2 new priests got into teo (confused)
anyways, give the man a chance chimp big_smile

shockness lvl 70 awesome resto shammy
supremus lvl 31 shadow priest
freemount lvl 38 retri pala smile

Board footer