Forum User

Kiomi Night elf Warrior (prot)

1: You
Name Magne
Age 30
Country Norway
Occupation/work student
e-mail (optional) magne.msn@gmail.com

Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long.
I can play almost every day most of the evenings (not much of a life). Got no problem with your raid times big_smile

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender.
Kiomi, Warrior, Night Elf, female
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed)
14974hp, 650AP, 16333armor, 59,69% miss/parry/dodge, 24,92%block
Talent (link)
my current talents at wow-europe.com smile
I'm considering moving a few talents around atm, and would take advice on it smile
Tradeskills
Engineering 373 + Blacksmithing 375
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank
highest pvp rank on my warrior: 0
Exalted to: CE/Aldor/Sha'tar/Violet Eye.
Revered to: Honor hold/Consortium/Lover City/Keepers of Time
For Shattered Sun I'm at honored still
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters
I got a 70 rogue (name ellia) and 70 mage (named Bremen, old main), I will not be very active on those. Maybe some pvp once in a while and/or dailies.

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile).
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … mp;n=Kiomi
I don't really use that many sets, just trade 1 item here and there depending on what fight it is.
We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
Currently i have a few tanking gear to change in, working a little on dps gear with craftabla+heroics
I can get Frost res and Nature res gear (the craftable epics) if wanted smile
Right now I'm waiting to upgrade my chest+legs with Badges (need 44 badges for both)
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear.
The gear have been aimed more toward ssc/tk witch I would be geared for the bosses TR progressed trugh. So I went abit more avoidance then many warriors would have.
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.
Atm I don't hava a gear like that. I do really want the Chest and Legs from badges right now (gief vendor pls tongue). And anything that would make me tank better smile

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them
I have been in Tabula Rasa for over a year, we was a social guild that wanted to progress as well. All in all a great guild and a lot of nice people I've gotten to know there.
Reason for leaving them
Many reasons, main one is that many of the core members have already left and it looks like TR might go back to a social guild. I want to progress and get to see more of the content and hope to meet more people who cares about the next kill.
Ambitions within a guild
To be a part of something bigger, get to interact with its members and have fun while moving forward.
Reason for your TEO application
TEO is what I want to be a part of smile Its the guild I would have applied any time I had the chance to. I haven't done so the last year since I've been a part of TR wanting to make that guild work and get forward.
Do you know anyone in TEO?
Tanduli and Jayb, maybe others remember Bremen as well (but now Kiomi is my main)
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?
A dedicated player, someone who doesn't mind wiping and trying different tactics.
I'm usually helpfull and friendly, can come with a joke now and then.
I do idle alot ingame, but not in raid time ^^

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"?
too much. on my mage I got 158d total and 74days at 70
my warrior are at 17 days at 70
What is your raiding experience?
as mage I've done kara, Gruul, VR, Lurker, Solarian, 3 bosses in ZA (so not much)
as warrior MT kara, MT first 4 bosses in ZA, MT VR, MT Gruul (downed him at 22th or 23th growth, due to low dps that day)
What is your ambition with playing this game?
Get better, see different places, have fun and meet different people smile
Do you have any other significant gaming experience?
I've been gaming online for 8+ years, so have tried alot of different games.
But wow is wow, and can't really compare it with other games I've played
Tell us about your computer
I'm curently running a Dual core 6600 (2.4GHz)
2046 MB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS

Last edited by Bremen (2008-04-02 05:08:09)

http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/1522122HxkVc.png
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/427940CFNaM.png

#2 2008-04-02 04:42:37

Obscure
Founding Member

Re: Kiomi Night elf Warrior (prot)

Bremen.. you were with us a while ago, right? Nice application. I'm not sure about the tank status. Our CLs will answer you on this.

Can't see your profile though, and at the moment, gear is an important issue for us since a new tank would be facing BT mobs.

#3 2008-04-02 05:01:04

Bremen
Forum User

Thats right, I was in TEO (over 2 years ago I think) while leveling to 60 and during pvp grinding when I reached rank 10 I was blown out and left the game for a while, so got kicked due to inactivity smile I've been playing none stop for over a year and a half now, and enjoy raiding big_smile I've been wanting back for a while, but its hard to leave a guild you like...

My gear might be a problem since the SSC/TK+ gear only comes from crafting and badges.
I'm going to collect some more badges and get gear from that when we're past next phase in the war.

Last edited by Bremen (2008-04-02 05:07:34)

http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/1522122HxkVc.png
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/427940CFNaM.png

#4 2008-04-02 10:32:16

Vonhankkija
Officer

Personally i think we would need good fury warrior now, when Warsaw is on break smile Using prot warrior is outdated anyway when we now got other options.. Like prot paladin wink

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#5 2008-04-02 13:26:29

Joly
Dragonslayer

as our situation is at the moment bremen, we dont need another prot warrior.

if we should need one in the future, make sure you keep your application open

regards joly

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

Board footer