As it is for now, we have a decent roster. Raids are cancelled only if some major event outside the game takes place. However, we have learned from experience, that holidays are the most tricky period when it comes to making raids happen. Since we stay up to date with our members summer plans and knowing that often some people aren’t comming back after holidays break, we have decided to try to reinforce our human resources a bit.
In light of the above, we are seeking for exceptional players. Class and spec is of a lesser importance, which of course doesn’t mean everyone will be offered a test period. An ideal candidate we are interested in is a person:
- experienced in the game and, in particular, the pve aspect. Being an old timer from as far back as vanilla is a plus (our leading crew consists of such players).
- able and willing to raid 3 times per week, under stable schedule. We are strict about this requirement.
- oriented at hard modes, however not hardcore. We keep a balance. It’s sometimes hard, but in the end it’s always good.
- fluent in english. We have had cases of skilled players wo simply couldn’t keep up in raids, simply because they did not comprehend the tactics explained in english. Again, we are strict on that one.
- it might be worth to state one more thing explicitly – we are less concerned with gear. We have had a few successful cases where a very poorly geared player convinced us with his application he was the material we were after, which ended up in a win-win situation. On the other hand, with normal content being very much pugable, we want the gear to at least show that a maximum effort was put in it.
Our immidiate recruitment needs are reflected in the chart on the right hand column. However, as stated in the first sentence, at this stage we are considering next to every class and spec.