I’t was admittedly our greatest challenge so far in the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, but now one of the greatest minions of Arthas lies dead infront of us. This was very important for us to achieve as a guild and I’m sure all members feel that we are now ready for the challenges that heroic ICC will offer for us later. Next time something as big as this happens will be the end of the Lich King.. and we are prepared.
Big thanks for all our members who spent endless hours wiping at this boss and contributed to the result where we are today.
Congratulations TEO !
The Enigma Order has an active history for over 4 years with alot of dedicated and skilled players, both old and new. Some are still around since the day the guild was made. During these 4 years our goal has been to progress as far as the game has to offer and we have succeeded on it quite nicely. We are not calling ourselfs a hardcore guild since our way of raiding is not as strict as top end/hardcore guilds. If you are looking for a social, friendly and active PvE guild here is a good offer!
In Vanilla we started from Molten Core and managed to fight our way to the old god C’thun in AQ40 before the release of Naxxramas. Before BC we killed Razuvious, Anub’Rekhan and Faerlina in Naxxramas. BC was even more of a success for us than Vanilla was: we managed to clear all the content. Now in WotLK we have continued our success and have been lucky enough to find all the fragments for Alliance 2nd Val’Anyr with Mox being its happy owner.
Our progress in WotLK:
Eye of Eternity Cleared
Sartharion +3D achieved both 10 and 25man
Ulduar 25: 13/14. Thorim, Hodir, IC and XT hm’s achieved
Ulduar 10: 14/14. Glory of the Ulduar Raider achieved
ToGC 10 man: A Tribute to Insanity achieved
ToGC 25 man: 5/5 bosses down. Tribute to Skill achieved.
ICC 25: Professor Putricide down.
What we have to offer:
Stable, friendly and social international guild
Guild which is focusing on 25man heroic mode
3 x 25man raids / week (Sunday 18:45 -> 23:00, tuesday and thursday 19:30 -> 23:00)
Optional 10 man raids throughout the week
Good and nice members to play with!
What do we expect:
- Adult manners
- Up to date knowledge of your class, both in theory and practise. We expect you to keep your skills up to date while the game develops further.
- Good PvE gear and spec flexibility
- Ability to raid 3 times a week (we dont expect 100% raid activity so you are free to take a day off when theres more important business without getting a kick).
- We expect that you can keep your focus up on raids while training hardmodes for example.
- We expect you to be in time for raids and being prepared with consumables and good attitude. Also you are ready to raid for the whole duration of the raid.
- Your computer and internet connection can handle raiding without problems. Fps 5 at Hodir hardmode isnt a nice thing.
- You have ventrilo and all required raid addons installed.
What classes do we need:
See our recruitment below the menu on the right or go to our recruitment forum.
Notice that we continuously recruit exceptionally good players.
Interested? Throw us an application on www.enigmaorder.com/forum or contact our officers ingame. Take some time for making the application, why would we want you? Posting a WWS from your raid improves your chanses aswell. If you need help with the application you might find Serrin’s post useful: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=3095769609&sid=1